is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Farming Treasure Goblins... Infinite Goblins from…
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- Question about IncGamers HC North
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- No Diablo 3 Pet Gold via Boon of the Hoarder
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
Possible Diablo 3 Expansion Titles?Posted 7 Feb 2013 by
While we’re talking about D3X, there’s an amusing thread about Diablo 3 expansion titles and on the B.net EU forum.
Nakatoir: “Diablo: A New Hope”
Well, if your gonna be like that: “Diablo III: The Hells Strike Back” :p
This is a very interesting topic though; it will definitely be cool to see what people think the expansion might get called.
The B.net thread is full of snark and bitterness (shocking, that) but it’s a legitimate question. We’ll almost certainly find out the answer before the official announcement, as people always seem to sniff these things out via legal trademark filings, but it’s fun to speculate now. (Blizzard might even trick us by using some title they bought long ago, ala they got Diablo Salvation back in 2000.)
For reference, here are some other Blizzard game/expansion titles.
Seems like 3 or 4 words, ideally with an “of” in the middle, is a pretty safe bet. Some suggestions, basically Mad Libs versions of the others: “Legacy of Cain,” “Beyond the High Heavens,” “Angel of Destruction,” “Wrath of the Witch Queen,” “The Fiery Descent.”
Chip in your own?