Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
Diablo 3 Expansion Info Next Year – Game is Running on Consoles but not Official ProjectPosted 11 December 2012by
We’ve known that a console version of Diablo is in experimental development at Blizzard and they are yet to commit to announcing a port. Based on comments this week, it sounds like work is continuing, although it is not an “official project”. Rob Pardo commented:
Jay also chipped in saying that they were still “exploring” the console version but nothing is official.
As far as future plans for Diablo 3 are concerned, it sounds like next year we’re going to see some expansion news starting to surface following comments from Jay:
According to Jay, the v1.03 patch has been the best received update to the game so far.