This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Increase Mind Power With Neuro3x
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- What are your favorite gems?
- [1.13d, 1.07 SC FAM FTS] Giveaway
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
Diablo 3 Expansion Info Next Year – Game is Running on Consoles but not Official ProjectPosted 11 Dec 2012 by
We’ve known that a console version of Diablo is in experimental development at Blizzard and they are yet to commit to announcing a port. Based on comments this week, it sounds like work is continuing, although it is not an “official project”. Rob Pardo commented:
Jay also chipped in saying that they were still “exploring” the console version but nothing is official.
As far as future plans for Diablo 3 are concerned, it sounds like next year we’re going to see some expansion news starting to surface following comments from Jay:
According to Jay, the v1.03 patch has been the best received update to the game so far.