Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- This doesn’t matter presented
- they’re familiar with thirty
- DiabloWiki not up-to-date
- Population so again hypothesis generating but a m
- Movie Review thread.
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- How is Diablo 2 good?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
Diablo 3 Expansion: Beta Test ConfirmedPosted 21 Jan 2013 by
Okay, not exactly shocking news here, but it’s nothing to do with Jay Wilson (for a change) and it’s nice just to see the words in this tweet by Rob Pardo, in which he confirms that Blizzard has plans for a beta for the Diablo 3 expansion.
We will do betas for both for sure –RobPardo
And there was great excitement! Start your calendars…