Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- What that be useful ?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Wings of Valor with ROS Pre-Order
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- How do I sign up to the wiki?
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
Diablo 3 Expansion: Beta Test ConfirmedPosted 21 Jan 2013 by
Okay, not exactly shocking news here, but it’s nothing to do with Jay Wilson (for a change) and it’s nice just to see the words in this tweet by Rob Pardo, in which he confirms that Blizzard has plans for a beta for the Diablo 3 expansion.
We will do betas for both for sure –RobPardo
And there was great excitement! Start your calendars…