The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- [1.13d FAM HC] Loot Skywalker's Give-away
- Suggest me the best
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- Greater Rift drop rates
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- [1.13d SC FAM] MFO Giveaway
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Ideal Clean Assistance
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- What skills for 2H Hammer Barb?
Diablo 3 Console Shots for 360 and PS3Posted 11 Jun 2013 by
Hot off the E3 presses comes new screenshots for the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Diablo 3. These shots show s four player co-op game on a single screen. As you can see the skills and health orbs take up quite a large portion of the viewing area, a little different to what you guys are used to.
Xbox 360 Screenshots
Playstation 3 Screenshots