There’s no Reaper of Souls Easter Egg on the level of , but there are Secret Cows, and a fully-stocked Cow Rift.
- Hardcore T6 Belial =((
- Attempting T6 Hardcore Belial!
- Arcane Build: Help !
- Shared Paragon Not Leading to Diversity of…
- Build Elementalist
- Bug Horadric cube is not working...help me..
- Blizzard Defends the Legendary Shard of Hate Nerf
- Something to play with
- Should Diablo 3 Followers Share Gear?
- Elemental damage on weapon and + % skill
- The most Hallowed Of Barricades
- Diablo 3 Survival: Healing vs. Toughness vs. Hit…
Diablo 3 Console Guide and ReviewsPosted 3 September 2013by
Although the console version of Diablo 3 is very similar, having the same zones, monsters, classes, skills and systems such as Paragon, Infernal Machine etc there are some pretty fundamental differences.
Whether you’re completely new to Diablo 3 and thinking of getting the console version or an old hand but thinking maybe you’d like to take your D3 to the lounge the Diablo 3 Console page on Diablo Wiki provides a good overview of the differences between the two versions.
There are details on the reworked Monster Power, different game modes, differences in functionality, items and even a nice like breakdown of the history of Blizzard’s teasing and eventual announcement that a console version was coming.
Retweet or share if you have any friends that would find this a useful read.