Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- Production of nitric oxide is increased in the body
- Easy ways to lose weight by Goji Actives
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
- What skills are the best in the 50's (trying to…
- Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Reaper Of Souls Build…
Diablo 3 Console Guide and ReviewsPosted 3 September 2013by
Although the console version of Diablo 3 is very similar, having the same zones, monsters, classes, skills and systems such as Paragon, Infernal Machine etc there are some pretty fundamental differences.
Whether you’re completely new to Diablo 3 and thinking of getting the console version or an old hand but thinking maybe you’d like to take your D3 to the lounge the Diablo 3 Console page on Diablo Wiki provides a good overview of the differences between the two versions.
There are details on the reworked Monster Power, different game modes, differences in functionality, items and even a nice like breakdown of the history of Blizzard’s teasing and eventual announcement that a console version was coming.
Retweet or share if you have any friends that would find this a useful read.