Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
- Jay Wilson is now a World of Warcraft designer
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Where drops the Ramaladni's Gift in Diablo 3 Patch…
- Veiled Crystals Hotfix coming soon
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- New untwinked problem
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Horadric Cache Data Collection Thread
- IncGamers Hardcore North (IncHCN) Roster
Diablo 3 Console Guide and ReviewsPosted 3 Sep 2013 by
Although the console version of Diablo 3 is very similar, having the same zones, monsters, classes, skills and systems such as Paragon, Infernal Machine etc there are some pretty fundamental differences.
Whether you’re completely new to Diablo 3 and thinking of getting the console version or an old hand but thinking maybe you’d like to take your D3 to the lounge the Diablo 3 Console page on Diablo Wiki provides a good overview of the differences between the two versions.
There are details on the reworked Monster Power, different game modes, differences in functionality, items and even a nice like breakdown of the history of Blizzard’s teasing and eventual announcement that a console version was coming.
Retweet or share if you have any friends that would find this a useful read.