Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- You must install diablo 2 before installing LOD
- Nephalem and Greater Rifts that can not be completed
- Additional Legendary Gems are Coming!
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO list
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Post and discuss your pets
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
- Diablo 3 Seasons: Endings, Beginnings, and Scheduling
- Speed Racer
Diablo 3 Beta Options MenusPosted 6 Sep 2011 by
While no one’s first priority when they get their hands on Diablo 3 is going to be sorting through the options menus, you don’t have your hands on Diablo 3 yet… so you might be curious to take a look now? We’ve added screencaps of all the options menus in the Diablo 3 Beta to our Beta Interface gallery, and they’re worth a look. There are many, many more options than we had in Diablo II, with all sorts of settings for item hovers, tool tips, monster hps display (or not) sound options,
red outline, and much more.
The “where’s the anti-aliasing!” protesters who show up in every screenshot post will want to take note of the video options, and the lack of an “On” option in the “FSAA Level” drop down menu. It’s not available in this build, but presumably will be in the final game with fully-optimized graphics.
- Main Options Menu. Many of the interface links aren’t colored, which means they are not clickable yet at this point in the Beta test.
- Sound Options — Video Options — Customer Service.
- Skill Hotkeys Options — Keyboard Options — Keyboard Messages Options.
- General > Game > Options / Other Options / Tooltips Options. (The only options menu that is blank in the Beta.)