Fascinating and very long article by a self-confessed Diablo 3 Auction House botter, talking about how he made over 100k Euros in a year, entirely through buying low and selling high on the AH and RMAH. The article is huge and goes into great detail about everything, including the scripts he used, the multiple machines […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
- Calendar #4 September 2014 & More
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- IncHCE clan chat is broken
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Clan Chat/Features Broken Since Patch?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
Diablo 3 Beta Options MenusPosted 6 Sep 2011 by
While no one’s first priority when they get their hands on Diablo 3 is going to be sorting through the options menus, you don’t have your hands on Diablo 3 yet… so you might be curious to take a look now? We’ve added screencaps of all the options menus in the Diablo 3 Beta to our Beta Interface gallery, and they’re worth a look. There are many, many more options than we had in Diablo II, with all sorts of settings for item hovers, tool tips, monster hps display (or not) sound options,
red outline, and much more.
The “where’s the anti-aliasing!” protesters who show up in every screenshot post will want to take note of the video options, and the lack of an “On” option in the “FSAA Level” drop down menu. It’s not available in this build, but presumably will be in the final game with fully-optimized graphics.
- Main Options Menu. Many of the interface links aren’t colored, which means they are not clickable yet at this point in the Beta test.
- Sound Options — Video Options — Customer Service.
- Skill Hotkeys Options — Keyboard Options — Keyboard Messages Options.
- General > Game > Options / Other Options / Tooltips Options. (The only options menu that is blank in the Beta.)