Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO: Scintillating Jewels of…
Diablo 3 Beta Options MenusPosted 6 Sep 2011 by
While no one’s first priority when they get their hands on Diablo 3 is going to be sorting through the options menus, you don’t have your hands on Diablo 3 yet… so you might be curious to take a look now? We’ve added screencaps of all the options menus in the Diablo 3 Beta to our Beta Interface gallery, and they’re worth a look. There are many, many more options than we had in Diablo II, with all sorts of settings for item hovers, tool tips, monster hps display (or not) sound options,
red outline, and much more.
The “where’s the anti-aliasing!” protesters who show up in every screenshot post will want to take note of the video options, and the lack of an “On” option in the “FSAA Level” drop down menu. It’s not available in this build, but presumably will be in the final game with fully-optimized graphics.
- Main Options Menu. Many of the interface links aren’t colored, which means they are not clickable yet at this point in the Beta test.
- Sound Options — Video Options — Customer Service.
- Skill Hotkeys Options — Keyboard Options — Keyboard Messages Options.
- General > Game > Options / Other Options / Tooltips Options. (The only options menu that is blank in the Beta.)