Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Nephalem and Greater Rifts that can not be completed
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Post and discuss your pets
- why crushing blow doesnt work?
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- O Cham Need Sorc Iteams
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- What Happened to the Ob/Zod?
- Additional Legendary Gems are Coming!
- The Diablo 3 Darwin Awards
Diablo 3 Beta Media CoveragePosted 6 Oct 2011 by
A few more articles about the Diablo III beta from various sites. Once again proving that everyone and their dog with a gaming site has a beta key, while you do not. You should blame Bashiok for this. Him personally. He doesn’t like the cut of your jib.
- A guy on MPOGD.com had never played Diablo 2 and he didn’t like Torchlight, but he seems quite positive about Diablo III. Oddly, his least favorite char is the Wizard.
- Tom’s Hardware has posted several beta hands-on gameplay reports. The most recent covers the Witch Doctor, and previously they touched on hardware issues, the Barb and Monk, and the DH and Wizard.
- GameRanx.com has a short article on some of the interesting in-game achievement thingies in Diablo III. Kill Sprees, Survival bonuses, etc. Amusingly, the article credits a post in our beta forum for the info. Now I just need to add a link in that post to this news item, and the circle will be complete.
- Finally, just because it amused me. An article on an music entertainment site says this:
Laurence Juber has been decidedly busy lately. He’s recording a couple of solo guitar albums for 2012 release, recorded a duet with Paul Williams for the biographical documentary “Still Alive,” which debuted at the Toronto Film Festival and recorded music for both the upcoming Diablo III video game and the upcoming Muppet movie.