The Diablo 3 difficulty system was completely overhauled, and now we’ve got totally different Difficulty Levels in Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls.
- looking for partners act 1 T1 split bounties and rift
- LoL game ruined bug
- 8 bounties, 8 pools of reflection
- Blizzard Explains Horadric Cache Legendary Drop Rules
- whats the best way to gear up
- Been running a Melee wiz, but got a build changing…
- Trading Community ~~
- Shocking Nudity in Diablo 3?
- World's First Torment 6 Uzrael Hardcore Clear
- The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I
- My Barb- need some advice, thoughts HC
- Shard of Hate Bug Fix Coming Soon
Diablo 3 Beta Media CoveragePosted 6 October 2011by
A few more articles about the Diablo III beta from various sites. Once again proving that everyone and their dog with a gaming site has a beta key, while you do not. You should blame Bashiok for this. Him personally. He doesn’t like the cut of your jib.
- A guy on MPOGD.com had never played Diablo 2 and he didn’t like Torchlight, but he seems quite positive about Diablo III. Oddly, his least favorite char is the Wizard.
- Tom’s Hardware has posted several beta hands-on gameplay reports. The most recent covers the Witch Doctor, and previously they touched on hardware issues, the Barb and Monk, and the DH and Wizard.
- GameRanx.com has a short article on some of the interesting in-game achievement thingies in Diablo III. Kill Sprees, Survival bonuses, etc. Amusingly, the article credits a post in our beta forum for the info. Now I just need to add a link in that post to this news item, and the circle will be complete.
- Finally, just because it amused me. An article on an music entertainment site says this:
Laurence Juber has been decidedly busy lately. He’s recording a couple of solo guitar albums for 2012 release, recorded a duet with Paul Williams for the biographical documentary “Still Alive,” which debuted at the Toronto Film Festival and recorded music for both the upcoming Diablo III video game and the upcoming Muppet movie.