Fans have named the Wizard the strongest and the Crusader the weakest class. How can the new guy be so unloved?
Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- Immortal Rakanoth Bug
- Guide Barbarian Build, WW build
- Random thoughts re Clans/Communities
- New to D3 forums
- Diablo 3: Powerlevelling "Exploit" Act 5 Demonic…
- Diablo 2 lovers: Questions for you specifically [D3…
- T6 rift cleared solo HC WD
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
Diablo 3 Basics Guide Now AvailablePosted 22 May 2012by
A large section in the Diablo 3 official site is now available! I’m sure the majority of those that are reading this are pretty much veterans by now, but if you’re wanting some more content and info, you can head over to the Basics Game Guide section.
The basics section covers exactly what you’d expect: the basics. The sections include everything from “Choosing your Character” to “The Auction House.” In case there’s something you happened to miss, it’s all there.
There is also the Diablo 3 Basics guide on DiabloWiki.Net compiled by the players.