The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- DiabloNut 2.0 Feedback Thread
- Wired Monk, Oh ya baby !
- Players hit 70 in just over an hour on Season 1 -…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- The first Diablo 3 Season starts today
- Guest Article: Diablo 3 Season Level Up Tips
- [1.13d FAM FTS] Rawness' Give-away
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Arcane Wizard - patch 2.1 Build
- Suggest me the best
- Stream your D2 gameplay!
Diablo 3 Basics Guide Now AvailablePosted 22 May 2012 by
A large section in the Diablo 3 official site is now available! I’m sure the majority of those that are reading this are pretty much veterans by now, but if you’re wanting some more content and info, you can head over to the Basics Game Guide section.
The basics section covers exactly what you’d expect: the basics. The sections include everything from “Choosing your Character” to “The Auction House.” In case there’s something you happened to miss, it’s all there.
There is also the Diablo 3 Basics guide on DiabloWiki.Net compiled by the players.