This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- >>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Let's talk *** marriage!
- This Neuro3x side effects formula facilitate
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
Diablo 3 Basics Guide Now AvailablePosted 22 May 2012 by
A large section in the Diablo 3 official site is now available! I’m sure the majority of those that are reading this are pretty much veterans by now, but if you’re wanting some more content and info, you can head over to the Basics Game Guide section.
The basics section covers exactly what you’d expect: the basics. The sections include everything from “Choosing your Character” to “The Auction House.” In case there’s something you happened to miss, it’s all there.
There is also the Diablo 3 Basics guide on DiabloWiki.Net compiled by the players.