Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Tyrael build?
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Not easily available in local stores.
- Made a blizzard thread (Binds on Account) perspective
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
Diablo 3 Basics Guide Now AvailablePosted 22 May 2012 by
A large section in the Diablo 3 official site is now available! I’m sure the majority of those that are reading this are pretty much veterans by now, but if you’re wanting some more content and info, you can head over to the Basics Game Guide section.
The basics section covers exactly what you’d expect: the basics. The sections include everything from “Choosing your Character” to “The Auction House.” In case there’s something you happened to miss, it’s all there.
There is also the Diablo 3 Basics guide on DiabloWiki.Net compiled by the players.