Patch 2.0.4 brought big changes and buffs, including major changes to skills, especially for the Crusader. Is the class awesome now?
- Attempting T6 Hardcore Belial!
- Arcane Build: Help !
- Shared Paragon Not Leading to Diversity of…
- Build Elementalist
- Bug Horadric cube is not working...help me..
- Blizzard Defends the Legendary Shard of Hate Nerf
- Something to play with
- Should Diablo 3 Followers Share Gear?
- Elemental damage on weapon and + % skill
- The most Hallowed Of Barricades
- Diablo 3 Survival: Healing vs. Toughness vs. Hit…
- Melee Missile Arcane Build
Diablo 3 Auction House Durability IssuesPosted 17 June 2013by
If you’re having trouble selling an item in the Auction House the best course of action is generally to lower the buyout price. And then lower it again. If the trouble is more of a technical issue than an economic one, lowering the durability of the item usually fixes the bug/problem.
The blues post this advice fairly regularly, which is how I know this bug has persisted for quite a while. They also always tack on something about “don’t die to lower your durability if you’re hardcore!”
I realize that in this day and age simply everything must be warned against lest some nub does X and then complains about the result, but honestly… if you’re playing Hardcore and you think the only way to lower the durability of your gear is to die… Hardcore isn’t for you. Go back to Softcore and spend 50k in the AH to “build” a 150k DPS WW barb. I’m sorry, but there are simply some aspects of Diablo 3 you’re simply not yet ready for.