This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO: Scintillating Jewels of…
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Lightning Weapons: Tested and Explained…
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
Diablo 3 Auction House Durability IssuesPosted 17 Jun 2013 by
If you’re having trouble selling an item in the Auction House the best course of action is generally to lower the buyout price. And then lower it again. If the trouble is more of a technical issue than an economic one, lowering the durability of the item usually fixes the bug/problem.
The blues post this advice fairly regularly, which is how I know this bug has persisted for quite a while. They also always tack on something about “don’t die to lower your durability if you’re hardcore!”
I realize that in this day and age simply everything must be warned against lest some nub does X and then complains about the result, but honestly… if you’re playing Hardcore and you think the only way to lower the durability of your gear is to die… Hardcore isn’t for you. Go back to Softcore and spend 50k in the AH to “build” a 150k DPS WW barb. I’m sorry, but there are simply some aspects of Diablo 3 you’re simply not yet ready for.