This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
- The History of the Single Player Forum
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- New Elite Nullifier Build. GR 34, Rank 3 EU #1…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Still using rares ?
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- >>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<
- Android vs. iPhone
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- Poison damage: fire and forget ?
Diablo 3 “Ask the Devs” Round 1: Patch 1.0.7 has begunPosted 29 Jan 2013 by
As reported last week Blizzard are embarking on a series of question and answer sessions that invite the community to ask questions on a particular topic and to also vote on questions to determine which the developers will answer.
The first round is to be on Patch 1.0.7 and the thread is now open for your questions. Remember it’s the first 500 questions and then the thread get locked, so don’t dally.
Note: If you pose a question, let us know in the comments as people may wish to vote it up for you and don’t forget the direct link. I ain’t scrolling through 500 posts to dig up little Jimmy’s burning question.