Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Caption This! #16 (2014 Edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
Diablo 3 “Ask the Devs” Round 1: Patch 1.0.7 has begunPosted 29 Jan 2013 by
As reported last week Blizzard are embarking on a series of question and answer sessions that invite the community to ask questions on a particular topic and to also vote on questions to determine which the developers will answer.
The first round is to be on Patch 1.0.7 and the thread is now open for your questions. Remember it’s the first 500 questions and then the thread get locked, so don’t dally.
Note: If you pose a question, let us know in the comments as people may wish to vote it up for you and don’t forget the direct link. I ain’t scrolling through 500 posts to dig up little Jimmy’s burning question.