The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- need suggestion about my game
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Sanctuary Shield
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- Zeal/conviction build
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
- Condolences: Discuss Our Deeds
- Must have items?
- FASTEST MONK ALIVE - Warstaff of General Quang
Diablo 3 “Ask the Devs” Round 1: Patch 1.0.7 has begunPosted 29 Jan 2013 by
As reported last week Blizzard are embarking on a series of question and answer sessions that invite the community to ask questions on a particular topic and to also vote on questions to determine which the developers will answer.
The first round is to be on Patch 1.0.7 and the thread is now open for your questions. Remember it’s the first 500 questions and then the thread get locked, so don’t dally.
Note: If you pose a question, let us know in the comments as people may wish to vote it up for you and don’t forget the direct link. I ain’t scrolling through 500 posts to dig up little Jimmy’s burning question.