The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- Diablo 3 Hotfixes - 30 August
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- [1.13d FAM HC] Loot Skywalker's Give-away
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Suggest me the best
- Eastern Sun [1.12a] [SC] Gurutar's FT/ISO thread.
- Question about IncGamers HC North
- Trader Profile: Gurutar
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
Diablo 3 “Ask the Devs” Round 1: Patch 1.0.7 has begunPosted 29 Jan 2013 by
As reported last week Blizzard are embarking on a series of question and answer sessions that invite the community to ask questions on a particular topic and to also vote on questions to determine which the developers will answer.
The first round is to be on Patch 1.0.7 and the thread is now open for your questions. Remember it’s the first 500 questions and then the thread get locked, so don’t dally.
Note: If you pose a question, let us know in the comments as people may wish to vote it up for you and don’t forget the direct link. I ain’t scrolling through 500 posts to dig up little Jimmy’s burning question.