Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Increase Mind Power With Neuro3x
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- What are your favorite gems?
- [1.13d, 1.07 SC FAM FTS] Giveaway
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
Diablo 3 Artwork: Characters and MonstersPosted 27 Jan 2013 by
The texturing and modelling all seems to be by Anthony Rivero, and there are nice looks at concept art, final skins, and various close-up views of the components of the Witch Doctor and Barbarian.
You can see all of them (in huge size/quality) in the Diablo 3 Artwork: Character gallery, or click the thumbs below. (Some of which aren’t full size since the images are so big they don’t work well in this news image viewing script.)
There are six new monster artworks in the same style as the above Character pieces. Click the thumbs to view them here, but check into the Monster Art Gallery for the giant HQ images. You see an amazing amount of detail on those; stuff you can never notice in the game where they’re smaller, moving quickly, obscured by explosions of light, etc. I had no idea Quill Rats looked that cool.