The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- The Vault, Greed's Domain: Q&A
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Dislike option on Facebook
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO list
- elites and bane of the trapped lvl >=25
- Additional Legendary Gems are Coming!
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Heritage of Habacalva Tournament
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Nemesis drops
- Your state of Greater Rift
- The Very Vanilla Homemade Mafia Game - Signups
Diablo 3 Artwork: Characters and MonstersPosted 27 Jan 2013 by
The texturing and modelling all seems to be by Anthony Rivero, and there are nice looks at concept art, final skins, and various close-up views of the components of the Witch Doctor and Barbarian.
You can see all of them (in huge size/quality) in the Diablo 3 Artwork: Character gallery, or click the thumbs below. (Some of which aren’t full size since the images are so big they don’t work well in this news image viewing script.)
There are six new monster artworks in the same style as the above Character pieces. Click the thumbs to view them here, but check into the Monster Art Gallery for the giant HQ images. You see an amazing amount of detail on those; stuff you can never notice in the game where they’re smaller, moving quickly, obscured by explosions of light, etc. I had no idea Quill Rats looked that cool.