The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- The latest Weight Loss drug
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- No diet-exercise mandatory,
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Salman Khan’s presence in Marathi film Lai Bhaari
- Blizzard on Legendary Gem Bugs
- The Off-Topic Thread: The kestegs-free version
- Old D2 player playin some D3...
- Legendary crafting items
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Gear Suggestions for a Sader
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
Diablo 3 Artwork: Characters and MonstersPosted 27 Jan 2013 by
The texturing and modelling all seems to be by Anthony Rivero, and there are nice looks at concept art, final skins, and various close-up views of the components of the Witch Doctor and Barbarian.
You can see all of them (in huge size/quality) in the Diablo 3 Artwork: Character gallery, or click the thumbs below. (Some of which aren’t full size since the images are so big they don’t work well in this news image viewing script.)
There are six new monster artworks in the same style as the above Character pieces. Click the thumbs to view them here, but check into the Monster Art Gallery for the giant HQ images. You see an amazing amount of detail on those; stuff you can never notice in the game where they’re smaller, moving quickly, obscured by explosions of light, etc. I had no idea Quill Rats looked that cool.