Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
- Patch 2.1.1, thoughts on notes?
- Big Changes to Diablo 3 Legendary Item Gambling
- OT: Days of our Lives aka the Beacon's Billboard
- Disbanding and Reforming the Clans
- Blizzard has cancelled the Project Titan MMO
- Diablo 3 Patch 2.1.1 Notes
- Gambling Odds for Diablo 3 Legendary Items --…
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- Returning person questions
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
Diablo 3 Artwork: Characters and MonstersPosted 27 Jan 2013 by
The texturing and modelling all seems to be by Anthony Rivero, and there are nice looks at concept art, final skins, and various close-up views of the components of the Witch Doctor and Barbarian.
You can see all of them (in huge size/quality) in the Diablo 3 Artwork: Character gallery, or click the thumbs below. (Some of which aren’t full size since the images are so big they don’t work well in this news image viewing script.)
There are six new monster artworks in the same style as the above Character pieces. Click the thumbs to view them here, but check into the Monster Art Gallery for the giant HQ images. You see an amazing amount of detail on those; stuff you can never notice in the game where they’re smaller, moving quickly, obscured by explosions of light, etc. I had no idea Quill Rats looked that cool.