Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Gripphon's Rune Market
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
Diablo 3 Artwork: Characters and MonstersPosted 27 Jan 2013 by
The texturing and modelling all seems to be by Anthony Rivero, and there are nice looks at concept art, final skins, and various close-up views of the components of the Witch Doctor and Barbarian.
You can see all of them (in huge size/quality) in the Diablo 3 Artwork: Character gallery, or click the thumbs below. (Some of which aren’t full size since the images are so big they don’t work well in this news image viewing script.)
There are six new monster artworks in the same style as the above Character pieces. Click the thumbs to view them here, but check into the Monster Art Gallery for the giant HQ images. You see an amazing amount of detail on those; stuff you can never notice in the game where they’re smaller, moving quickly, obscured by explosions of light, etc. I had no idea Quill Rats looked that cool.