Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Most annoying achievements you have farmed for
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Guardian Predator - Fire Hunter Druid
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
Diablo 3 Armor Sets, Legendaries and Set Item GalleryPosted 14 Oct 2011 by
Spoiler Warning: It’s been a busy day in the gallery thanks to Risingred in the Beta forum who has done an awesome job at posting masses of images for Armor Sets, Legendaries and Set Items covering just about everything possible, and all on the character screen models.
I have to admit I have mixed feelings on some of the gear, but then again I think everyone does when you see everything boosted to the larger size, details stick out a lot more than you would see in-game. I have to put a major spoiler warning on all these, so if you don’t want to see them up close and personal then look away now.