Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
- Guide: Understanding +Elemental Damage
- OT: Days of our Lives aka the Beacon's Billboard
- Seasons Rush to 70... not entirely cheesy?
- DDoS Attacks Should now Stop - Lizard Squad…
- Guest Article: Diablo 3 Season Level Up Tips
- DiabloNut 2.0 Feedback Thread
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Wired Monk, Oh ya baby !
- Players hit 70 in just over an hour on Season 1 -…
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- The first Diablo 3 Season starts today
Diablo 3 Armor Sets, Legendaries and Set Item GalleryPosted 14 Oct 2011 by
Spoiler Warning: It’s been a busy day in the gallery thanks to Risingred in the Beta forum who has done an awesome job at posting masses of images for Armor Sets, Legendaries and Set Items covering just about everything possible, and all on the character screen models.
I have to admit I have mixed feelings on some of the gear, but then again I think everyone does when you see everything boosted to the larger size, details stick out a lot more than you would see in-game. I have to put a major spoiler warning on all these, so if you don’t want to see them up close and personal then look away now.