Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
- The latest Weight Loss drug
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- No diet-exercise mandatory,
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Salman Khan’s presence in Marathi film Lai Bhaari
- Blizzard on Legendary Gem Bugs
- The Off-Topic Thread: The kestegs-free version
- Old D2 player playin some D3...
- Legendary crafting items
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Gear Suggestions for a Sader
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
Diablo 3 Armor Sets, Legendaries and Set Item GalleryPosted 14 Oct 2011 by
Spoiler Warning: It’s been a busy day in the gallery thanks to Risingred in the Beta forum who has done an awesome job at posting masses of images for Armor Sets, Legendaries and Set Items covering just about everything possible, and all on the character screen models.
I have to admit I have mixed feelings on some of the gear, but then again I think everyone does when you see everything boosted to the larger size, details stick out a lot more than you would see in-game. I have to put a major spoiler warning on all these, so if you don’t want to see them up close and personal then look away now.