Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- This side up on that’s about age or 56 or 57
- What are your favorite gems?
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Danger Side Effects of Neuro3X YOU MUST READ FIRST!!!
- 2014 Football World Championship thread
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Berzerk and....Berzerk and...Berzerk and what?
Diablo 3 Armor Sets, Legendaries and Set Item GalleryPosted 14 Oct 2011 by
Spoiler Warning: It’s been a busy day in the gallery thanks to Risingred in the Beta forum who has done an awesome job at posting masses of images for Armor Sets, Legendaries and Set Items covering just about everything possible, and all on the character screen models.
I have to admit I have mixed feelings on some of the gear, but then again I think everyone does when you see everything boosted to the larger size, details stick out a lot more than you would see in-game. I have to put a major spoiler warning on all these, so if you don’t want to see them up close and personal then look away now.