There’s no Reaper of Souls Easter Egg on the level of , but there are Secret Cows, and a fully-stocked Cow Rift.
- Diablo 2 lovers: Questions for you specifically [D3…
- T6 rift cleared solo HC WD
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
Diablo 3 Act 2, 3, and 4 Loading ScreensPosted 19 November 2011by
Freshly-unearthed from the patch, here are the loading screens for Acts 2, 3, and 4. Act Three is a bit of a spoiler and Act Four is a huge spoiler, if you’ve kept yourself away from all the beta data mining and the info about where Act Four takes place. If so, then do not click through on this post, since you’ll be spoiled. You should probably avoid the comments too.
The current Beta loading screen features artwork of Tristram, and it may or may not be the loading screen we get from Act One in the final game. (I’d say it probably is, with such a similar style of art to these other three.)
Here’s the Act Two loading screen, which features concept art of Caldeum.
Click through to see the loading screens for Acts 3 and 4, and beware of spoilers. Thanks to KuangTu for pointing us to Chinese site Diablo Core who first posted these pics.
These are both new pieces of art. Act Three doesn’t look all that Barbarian-style, to me. Too delicate with those spires. Act Four, on the other hand, looks quite Heavenly. I’ll say no more to preserve some surprises for people who haven’t read every bit of the data mined spoiler story stuff, yet.
Update: We also have the End Screen now which should be considered spoiler.