The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Question about IncGamers HC North
- Farming Treasure Goblins... Infinite Goblins from…
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- No Diablo 3 Pet Gold via Boon of the Hoarder
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- Heritage of Habacalva Tournament
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
Blizzard on 100% Diablo 3 Achievements and RD BugsPosted 25 Feb 2013 by
A couple of new Blue posts on issues of relevance to the Diablo 3-playing community. First, a fan asked about some bugs with Reflects Damage, and gets a blue reply. And not just any Blue, but lead dev dude Wyatt Cheng, in his first B.net forum post ever.
Wyatt Cheng: Yeah, I saw this happening when I was playing last night as well. Sentries (and other pets for that matter) reflecting damage back to you on Siegebreaker is a bug and is already fixed internally. The hotfix didn’t make the last (Feb 19th) maintenance and is currently scheduled for next Tuesday.
Elsewhere, a fan has finished all of the Diablo 3 Achievements and has a photo gallery to prove it. He got congrats and a Blue comment on his (slightly-bugged) accomplishment.
Finally, I have done basically “all there is” to do on Diablo 3. Congrats to Insect#1546 for finishing along with me and thanks to everyone on the thread below.
Vaeflare: Congrats on your achievement gathering Origin, Insect, and everyone who has strived for the glory of each and every challenge Sanctuary has to offer! It takes quite a lot of dedication to earn so many prestigious Diablo III achievements.
In terms of ”broken” achievements, I wanted to assure you that we are actively investigating those little buggers, and we’re hoping to hotfix a number of broken achievements just as soon as we can. Until then, keep up the fantastic work!
I’m not surprised that people have gotten every Achievement, but I am impressed. I just looked on my account and I’m at 75% total, with Co-op and Hardcore dragging down my overall. But even on Campaign I’m only at 91%, since there are a handful of lore books or NPC dialogues I’m missing in each act, several of the Purple bosses I’ve never bagged, etc. And I feel like I’ve played quite a bit of Diablo 3 in every act, with all 5 classes well into the Paragon levels, etc. Clearly these take deliberate effort, not just a lot of assorted play time.
But enough about me. What about you guys? Are you guys seeking all the Diablo 3 Achievements? Will you someday, if not now?
We ran a similar vote on Achievements back in October 2012. Click through to comment and/or if you’d like to compare fan attitudes on Achievements now vs. 6 months ago.
What's your attitude towards Diablo 3 Achievements?
- 3) I like the *ding* but don't make any special efforts. (38%, 1,016 Votes)
- 2) I sometimes work for them, at least a little. (34%, 928 Votes)
- 4) Do not want. Do not care. Achievements are stupid. (17%, 462 Votes)
- 1) I must collect them all. Relentlessly. (9%, 251 Votes)
- 5) No opinion / something else. (2%, 44 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,701