The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
Fascinating and very long article by a self-confessed Diablo 3 Auction House botter, talking about how he made over 100k Euros in a year, entirely through buying low and selling high on the AH and RMAH. The article is huge and goes into great detail about everything, including the scripts he used, the multiple machines […]
- PvP Week 13 - Come on, you know you want to!
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- 2.1 Followers Mechanics/Itemization
- Diablo 3 Forum Introductions Thread & Rules…
- 2.1War of the elements:Lightning WW Barb[HC] GR 31 ,…
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- IncHCE clan chat is broken
- Treasure Goblin Portal + Greed Dies = 91M GOLD Profit
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Best revives list
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
Diablo 2 Ladder ResetPosted 1 May 2013 by
Good news for the Diablo 2 community. A ladder reset is acomin’. The day before Diablo 3′s 1 year anniversary Blizzard will reset the Diablo 2 Ladders.
This ladder reset, like all those before it, creates a clean slate where all ladder characters begin at level 1 with no previous items to help them. To participate, simply wait until the Diablo II realms return to service on May, log in to Battle.net, and tick the “Ladder Character” checkbox when creating a new character. You can track ladder character leveling progress by clicking on the Ladder button from the main Diablo II in-game Battle.net interface.