Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- why were boss achievements reset? (old topic, sorry)
- Opening 102 Horadric Cache Bounty Bags
- ONLINE love problem solution baba + 91-9814857538
- Everyone Hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties: How to…
- Hardcore T6 Belial =((
- Attempting T6 Hardcore Belial!
- Arcane Build: Help !
- Shared Paragon Not Leading to Diversity of…
- Build Elementalist
- Bug Horadric cube is not working...help me..
- Blizzard Defends the Legendary Shard of Hate Nerf
- Something to play with
Diablo 2 Ladder ResetPosted 1 May 2013by
Good news for the Diablo 2 community. A ladder reset is acomin’. The day before Diablo 3′s 1 year anniversary Blizzard will reset the Diablo 2 Ladders.
This ladder reset, like all those before it, creates a clean slate where all ladder characters begin at level 1 with no previous items to help them. To participate, simply wait until the Diablo II realms return to service on May, log in to Battle.net, and tick the “Ladder Character” checkbox when creating a new character. You can track ladder character leveling progress by clicking on the Ladder button from the main Diablo II in-game Battle.net interface.