This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- What are your favorite gems?
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Official IncGamers Clans and Community Info
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
Diablo 2 Ladder ResetPosted 1 May 2013 by
Good news for the Diablo 2 community. A ladder reset is acomin’. The day before Diablo 3’s 1 year anniversary Blizzard will reset the Diablo 2 Ladders.
This ladder reset, like all those before it, creates a clean slate where all ladder characters begin at level 1 with no previous items to help them. To participate, simply wait until the Diablo II realms return to service on May, log in to Battle.net, and tick the “Ladder Character” checkbox when creating a new character. You can track ladder character leveling progress by clicking on the Ladder button from the main Diablo II in-game Battle.net interface.