Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- Diablo 3 Seasons: Endings, Beginnings, and Scheduling
- Legendary Drop Rates Data - Norm-Master Drop &…
- Buy Green Coffee Beans
- Weight Loss Tips For Women
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- [L] O Cham runes N Sorc iteams
- It's a fact that group who Dermarose
- Blizzard on Greater Rift monster density issues and…
- What Happened to the Ob/Zod?
- Weight Lose Supplement
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Digest unwanted fats and calories from my body
Diablo 2 Ladder ResetPosted 1 May 2013 by
Good news for the Diablo 2 community. A ladder reset is acomin’. The day before Diablo 3’s 1 year anniversary Blizzard will reset the Diablo 2 Ladders.
This ladder reset, like all those before it, creates a clean slate where all ladder characters begin at level 1 with no previous items to help them. To participate, simply wait until the Diablo II realms return to service on May, log in to Battle.net, and tick the “Ladder Character” checkbox when creating a new character. You can track ladder character leveling progress by clicking on the Ladder button from the main Diablo II in-game Battle.net interface.