This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- The Best Way to Farm Non-Torment Legendary Items?
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Non-season players?
- The PvP Thread
- Why are Seasonal Legendary Items Kept Separate?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Vote: The Biggest Current Issues with Diablo 3?
- Old D2 player playin some D3...
- Zeal/conviction build
- Blizzard on Legendary Gem Bugs
Devilian: Diablo 3 Inspired MORPGPosted 6 Dec 2012 by
I was alerted to this on our Facebook page by Hyowon Choi who came across an RPG under development at Korean games company Ginno Games. Their site is in Korean as you’d expect and even employing a translator not too much can be gleaned from it. However the artwork and videos leave you in little doubt the lines between inspiration and replication can at times blur.
The hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG has been in development since 2009 and is went into beta testing at the end of November but will only be available in Korea. From the videos it looks nicely paced with some interesting environments but I could see a few eyebrows being raised at Blizzard with the above bosses. There are a couple of videos after the break showing gameplay with some familiar looking and sounding skills.