Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Question about IncGamers HC North
- Farming Treasure Goblins... Infinite Goblins from…
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- No Diablo 3 Pet Gold via Boon of the Hoarder
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- Heritage of Habacalva Tournament
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
Devilian: Diablo 3 Inspired MORPGPosted 6 Dec 2012 by
I was alerted to this on our Facebook page by Hyowon Choi who came across an RPG under development at Korean games company Ginno Games. Their site is in Korean as you’d expect and even employing a translator not too much can be gleaned from it. However the artwork and videos leave you in little doubt the lines between inspiration and replication can at times blur.
The hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG has been in development since 2009 and is went into beta testing at the end of November but will only be available in Korea. From the videos it looks nicely paced with some interesting environments but I could see a few eyebrows being raised at Blizzard with the above bosses. There are a couple of videos after the break showing gameplay with some familiar looking and sounding skills.