Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Most annoying achievements you have farmed for
- Guardian Predator - Fire Hunter Druid
Devilian: Diablo 3 Inspired MORPGPosted 6 Dec 2012 by
I was alerted to this on our Facebook page by Hyowon Choi who came across an RPG under development at Korean games company Ginno Games. Their site is in Korean as you’d expect and even employing a translator not too much can be gleaned from it. However the artwork and videos leave you in little doubt the lines between inspiration and replication can at times blur.
The hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG has been in development since 2009 and is went into beta testing at the end of November but will only be available in Korea. From the videos it looks nicely paced with some interesting environments but I could see a few eyebrows being raised at Blizzard with the above bosses. There are a couple of videos after the break showing gameplay with some familiar looking and sounding skills.