Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- looking for partners act 1 T1 split bounties and rift
- LoL game ruined bug
- 8 bounties, 8 pools of reflection
- Blizzard Explains Horadric Cache Legendary Drop Rules
- whats the best way to gear up
- Been running a Melee wiz, but got a build changing…
- Trading Community ~~
- Shocking Nudity in Diablo 3?
- World's First Torment 6 Uzrael Hardcore Clear
- The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I
- My Barb- need some advice, thoughts HC
- Shard of Hate Bug Fix Coming Soon
Devilian: Diablo 3 Inspired MORPGPosted 6 December 2012by
I was alerted to this on our Facebook page by Hyowon Choi who came across an RPG under development at Korean games company Ginno Games. Their site is in Korean as you’d expect and even employing a translator not too much can be gleaned from it. However the artwork and videos leave you in little doubt the lines between inspiration and replication can at times blur.
The hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG has been in development since 2009 and is went into beta testing at the end of November but will only be available in Korea. From the videos it looks nicely paced with some interesting environments but I could see a few eyebrows being raised at Blizzard with the above bosses. There are a couple of videos after the break showing gameplay with some familiar looking and sounding skills.