The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Nephalem and Greater Rifts that can not be completed
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO list
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Post and discuss your pets
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
- Diablo 3 Seasons: Endings, Beginnings, and Scheduling
- Speed Racer
- 1.09 Classic Zealot/Fanatical Avenger
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- why crushing blow doesnt work?
Devilian: Diablo 3 Inspired MORPGPosted 6 Dec 2012 by
I was alerted to this on our Facebook page by Hyowon Choi who came across an RPG under development at Korean games company Ginno Games. Their site is in Korean as you’d expect and even employing a translator not too much can be gleaned from it. However the artwork and videos leave you in little doubt the lines between inspiration and replication can at times blur.
The hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG has been in development since 2009 and is went into beta testing at the end of November but will only be available in Korea. From the videos it looks nicely paced with some interesting environments but I could see a few eyebrows being raised at Blizzard with the above bosses. There are a couple of videos after the break showing gameplay with some familiar looking and sounding skills.