Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- Elemental damage on weapon and + % skill
- The most Hallowed Of Barricades
- Diablo 3 Survival: Healing vs. Toughness vs. Hit…
- Melee Missile Arcane Build
- Build Loaded for Fun!
- gearing tips and hints
- Are Themed Sets Lootable from Kadala?
- Left the Troll Cave
- Diablo 3 DPS Meter: Essential or the Worst Thing…
- Have a Diablo 3 desktop?
- Ladder / leaderboards / tiered rifts are very likely…
- RNG leads to Diablo 3 Forum unrest
Devilian: Diablo 3 Inspired MORPGPosted 6 December 2012by
I was alerted to this on our Facebook page by Hyowon Choi who came across an RPG under development at Korean games company Ginno Games. Their site is in Korean as you’d expect and even employing a translator not too much can be gleaned from it. However the artwork and videos leave you in little doubt the lines between inspiration and replication can at times blur.
The hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG has been in development since 2009 and is went into beta testing at the end of November but will only be available in Korea. From the videos it looks nicely paced with some interesting environments but I could see a few eyebrows being raised at Blizzard with the above bosses. There are a couple of videos after the break showing gameplay with some familiar looking and sounding skills.