Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- looking for partners act 1 T1 split bounties and rift
- LoL game ruined bug
- 8 bounties, 8 pools of reflection
- Blizzard Explains Horadric Cache Legendary Drop Rules
- whats the best way to gear up
- Been running a Melee wiz, but got a build changing…
- Trading Community ~~
- Shocking Nudity in Diablo 3?
- World's First Torment 6 Uzrael Hardcore Clear
- The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I
- My Barb- need some advice, thoughts HC
- Shard of Hate Bug Fix Coming Soon
Details of Diablo 3 Console Exclusive ItemsPosted 12 June 2013by
Blizzard has released info on console-exclusive items. These are all included with the game for players who buy with pre-orders, much like the Angelic Wings D3CE buyers can use to fly fly fly their way to glory in the PC version. Both consoles get the cosmetic bonus items, while only PS3 users also get the bonus items with useful stats and features. (I’d use Leah’s Ring right now on my Paragon characters, were it available in the PC version.)
Here’s the Blueth:
Exclusive PS3™ In-Game Items:
Players who purchase Diablo® III on the PS3™ will also receive five additional PS3-exclusive in-game items:
Please note that console preorder bonuses and PS3-exclusive in-game items cannot be transferred across platforms, and players will need a connection (to Xbox LIVE® or PlayStation® Network, respectively) in order to receive these items.
Weird that PS3 users get all the cool items, while there’s nothing functional for XBoxers. Did Bill Gates steal Bobby’s chair at the annual entertainment tycoon luncheon, or what? Perhaps Xbox bonus items will be revealed later? We’ve months until the release date, after all.
Update: Blizzard later reworked these items with improved stats and lowered level reqs.