The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
- Nudist Ned
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- OT: Days of our Lives aka the Beacon's Billboard
- List of PK's
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Disbanding and Reforming the Clans
- The Diablo 3 Darwin Awards
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- Gambling Odds for Diablo 3 Legendary Items
- Little Known Facts and Did you Know
Deckard’s Data Dump (BETA)Posted 6 May 2005 by
Download here (v 1.8): [download link]
Bug report forum: [link]
Contribute data: [upload link]
Virus scan report: [link]
Deckard’s Data Dump (DDD) is an application that, while running in the background during play sessions, harvests data about the loot that you collect:
- Quantity, rarity and location of all item drops
- Your basic stats at the time of the run (Magic Find, Gold Find, etc.)
- Quantity of gold drops and location
How it works
DDD makes use of pixel and image searching techniques to gather data. All of this data is them logged and analyzed on-the-fly, providing feedback on where your ideal magic find locations are based on your desired loot types.
Is DDD Safe to use?
Absolutely. This application does not hook into the game client, intercept packets or modify game files. In fact, it doesn’t even require you to be playing the game to log data – it would work equally well looking at a screenshot of or a video. While Blizzard will never give explicit permission to use this application, it is completely undetectable – it performs roughly the same processes as screen capture software.
Optimal Compatability Requirements
Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
Microsoft Excel 2003+
Features under development
- Gold capture
- Back-end speed improvements
- Expanded area list
- Removing Excel dependency