Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- Starter Guides with video inside
- Starter witch doctor guides (with videos)
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
- What skills are the best in the 50's (trying to…
- Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Reaper Of Souls Build…
Deckard’s Data Dump (BETA)Posted 6 May 2005by
Download here (v 1.8): [download link]
Bug report forum: [link]
Contribute data: [upload link]
Virus scan report: [link]
Deckard’s Data Dump (DDD) is an application that, while running in the background during play sessions, harvests data about the loot that you collect:
- Quantity, rarity and location of all item drops
- Your basic stats at the time of the run (Magic Find, Gold Find, etc.)
- Quantity of gold drops and location
How it works
DDD makes use of pixel and image searching techniques to gather data. All of this data is them logged and analyzed on-the-fly, providing feedback on where your ideal magic find locations are based on your desired loot types.
Is DDD Safe to use?
Absolutely. This application does not hook into the game client, intercept packets or modify game files. In fact, it doesn’t even require you to be playing the game to log data – it would work equally well looking at a screenshot of or a video. While Blizzard will never give explicit permission to use this application, it is completely undetectable – it performs roughly the same processes as screen capture software.
Optimal Compatability Requirements
Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
Microsoft Excel 2003+
Features under development
- Gold capture
- Back-end speed improvements
- Expanded area list
- Removing Excel dependency