Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Gripphon's Rune Market
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
D3 for VGA PC Game of the YearPosted 4 Dec 2012 by
Diablo 3 is one of the four nominees in the Game Trailers PC Game of the Year competition. Other games in the running are Guild Wars 2, Torchlight II, and XCOM: Enemy Unknown, (But no Pandaland?) and you can vote to help determine the winner. Check out the trailer to refresh your memory, and thanks to Lord_Vega for the tip.
Video Game Awards 2012