The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
- Sanctuary Shield
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- Zeal/conviction build
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
- Condolences: Discuss Our Deeds
- Must have items?
- FASTEST MONK ALIVE - Warstaff of General Quang
- How to Multishot - A Speedfarming DH Guide
- Does Rapid Fire rule yet?
D3 for VGA PC Game of the YearPosted 4 Dec 2012 by
Diablo 3 is one of the four nominees in the Game Trailers PC Game of the Year competition. Other games in the running are Guild Wars 2, Torchlight II, and XCOM: Enemy Unknown, (But no Pandaland?) and you can vote to help determine the winner. Check out the trailer to refresh your memory, and thanks to Lord_Vega for the tip.
Video Game Awards 2012