Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Your state of Greater Rift
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Let's talk *** marriage!
- >>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
D3 for VGA PC Game of the YearPosted 4 Dec 2012 by
Diablo 3 is one of the four nominees in the Game Trailers PC Game of the Year competition. Other games in the running are Guild Wars 2, Torchlight II, and XCOM: Enemy Unknown, (But no Pandaland?) and you can vote to help determine the winner. Check out the trailer to refresh your memory, and thanks to Lord_Vega for the tip.
Video Game Awards 2012