Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- The latest Weight Loss drug
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- No diet-exercise mandatory,
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Salman Khan’s presence in Marathi film Lai Bhaari
- Blizzard on Legendary Gem Bugs
- The Off-Topic Thread: The kestegs-free version
- Old D2 player playin some D3...
- Legendary crafting items
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Gear Suggestions for a Sader
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
Crusader Skill Trees RevealedPosted 21 Aug 2013 by
We posted screencaps from the gameplay movie in the mega thread (full gallery here), but here are the press kit screenshots showing off many other things. Most notably, these have shots of the Crusader’s skill UI, showing off the passive and some active skills, plus shots of some of his abilities in action. Clearly they’re still works in progress, but quite far along already.
There’s already confusion over that Inventory image, which looks simplified/dumbed down, and has the Crusader dressed like the Black Knight ready for a flesh wound. Also, “Toughness?” No sign of the Talisman either, and no mention of it in the press conference = not coming back in RoS.