Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- How do I sign up to the wiki?
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Tyrael build?
Crusader Skill Trees RevealedPosted 21 Aug 2013 by
We posted screencaps from the gameplay movie in the mega thread (full gallery here), but here are the press kit screenshots showing off many other things. Most notably, these have shots of the Crusader’s skill UI, showing off the passive and some active skills, plus shots of some of his abilities in action. Clearly they’re still works in progress, but quite far along already.
There’s already confusion over that Inventory image, which looks simplified/dumbed down, and has the Crusader dressed like the Black Knight ready for a flesh wound. Also, “Toughness?” No sign of the Talisman either, and no mention of it in the press conference = not coming back in RoS.