The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- Help Might Merc on Zealer
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- Hey Bookworm, What Are You READING?
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Greater Rift drop rates
- [1.13d FAM HC] Loot Skywalker's Give-away
Crusader Skill Trees RevealedPosted 21 Aug 2013 by
We posted screencaps from the gameplay movie in the mega thread (full gallery here), but here are the press kit screenshots showing off many other things. Most notably, these have shots of the Crusader’s skill UI, showing off the passive and some active skills, plus shots of some of his abilities in action. Clearly they’re still works in progress, but quite far along already.
There’s already confusion over that Inventory image, which looks simplified/dumbed down, and has the Crusader dressed like the Black Knight ready for a flesh wound. Also, “Toughness?” No sign of the Talisman either, and no mention of it in the press conference = not coming back in RoS.