The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Nudist Ned
- Big Changes to Diablo 3 Legendary Item Gambling
- Gambling Odds for Diablo 3 Legendary Items --…
- Blizzard has cancelled the Project Titan MMO
- Diablo 3 Patch 2.1.1 Notes
- Disbanding and Reforming the Clans
- Dislike option on Facebook
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- Patch 2.1.1, thoughts on notes?
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
Community Patch #8 ObservationsPosted 17 Dec 2011 by
Along with the hard facts from game data which we posted earlier, there are always a few things that don’t jump out or appear in the patch notes.
After every patch the Beta forum buzzes and there are a few good threads which are worth checking out highlighting some of the less known changes from observations while -in-game and also from the game data itself.
Consider some of these as spoilers, especially Risingred’s post.