Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- Guide: Understanding +Elemental Damage
- OT: Days of our Lives aka the Beacon's Billboard
- Seasons Rush to 70... not entirely cheesy?
- DDoS Attacks Should now Stop - Lizard Squad…
- Guest Article: Diablo 3 Season Level Up Tips
- DiabloNut 2.0 Feedback Thread
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Wired Monk, Oh ya baby !
- Players hit 70 in just over an hour on Season 1 -…
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- The first Diablo 3 Season starts today
Community Patch #8 ObservationsPosted 17 Dec 2011 by
Along with the hard facts from game data which we posted earlier, there are always a few things that don’t jump out or appear in the patch notes.
After every patch the Beta forum buzzes and there are a few good threads which are worth checking out highlighting some of the less known changes from observations while -in-game and also from the game data itself.
Consider some of these as spoilers, especially Risingred’s post.