This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- A Throwback Wallpaper: Darkness Falls; Heroes Rise
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- What are your favorite gems?
Community Patch #8 ObservationsPosted 17 Dec 2011 by
Along with the hard facts from game data which we posted earlier, there are always a few things that don’t jump out or appear in the patch notes.
After every patch the Beta forum buzzes and there are a few good threads which are worth checking out highlighting some of the less known changes from observations while -in-game and also from the game data itself.
Consider some of these as spoilers, especially Risingred’s post.