Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Lightning Weapons: Tested and Explained…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- What that be useful ?
- Wings of Valor with ROS Pre-Order
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- How do I sign up to the wiki?
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
Changes to Auction House ComingPosted 2 Aug 2012 by
Community Manager Lylirra posted earlier today saying that we will get some well sought after changes to the Auction House. Many of you, me included wanted more slots for the affixes filter in the Auction House, especially when we have many items with 5+ affixes. So Blizzard is bumping it up from 3 to 6 slots also the minimum value field gets an upgrade from max value of 3 numbers to 5 numbers.
In other RMAH news, they are looking at adding the ability to cancel an auction if it has had no bid and this could appear in v1.0.4.
Finally, on the timing of auctions, it doesn’t sound like Blizzard plan on letting players set the timing of auctions, not in the near future at least.
You mean stats of items in the Completed tab? If so, yes — that is functionality we’re looking to add. We’re also looking to make it so that you can see the listing price of unsold and cancelled items in the Completed tab, as well.
(Not sure if that answered your last question completely, but I still felt it was relevant information to share.)