Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- Blizzard on Legendary Gem Bugs
- Gear Suggestions for a Sader
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Vote: The Biggest Current Issues with Diablo 3?
- Post and discuss your pets
- Guardian JeanValjean - Singer Barbarian
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- The PvP Thread
- The Diablo 3 Podcast #149: Legendary Gems I/II
Changes to Auction House ComingPosted 2 Aug 2012 by
Community Manager Lylirra posted earlier today saying that we will get some well sought after changes to the Auction House. Many of you, me included wanted more slots for the affixes filter in the Auction House, especially when we have many items with 5+ affixes. So Blizzard is bumping it up from 3 to 6 slots also the minimum value field gets an upgrade from max value of 3 numbers to 5 numbers.
In other RMAH news, they are looking at adding the ability to cancel an auction if it has had no bid and this could appear in v1.0.4.
Finally, on the timing of auctions, it doesn’t sound like Blizzard plan on letting players set the timing of auctions, not in the near future at least.
You mean stats of items in the Completed tab? If so, yes — that is functionality we’re looking to add. We’re also looking to make it so that you can see the listing price of unsold and cancelled items in the Completed tab, as well.
(Not sure if that answered your last question completely, but I still felt it was relevant information to share.)