The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Key of Trials drop rates... too easy?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Legendary Gem
- Deleting a archive character
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Mysteriously losing life after boss kills?!
- The PvP Thread
- [1.13d HC FAM FTS] FredOfErik's Giveaway
- The wonderful what are you listening to thread
Cancelling Your Diablo 3 AuctionsPosted 10 Jun 2012 by
As you know, once you post an item up for auction that should be it, and the auction should run its course. However, Blizzard for some reason has based the auction time around the time of you internal PC clock which means with some time resetting locally you can cancel auctions now by setting your clock back on your PC. Set your clock back to behind the time of when the action was posted and it can be cancelled.
While we know that Blizzard plan on allowing you to cancel auctions in 1.03, it looks like this little workaround does the trick also right now.
Here it is in action…
Thanks to Jan for alerting us to this problem.