This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Official IncGamers Clans and Community Info
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Are you going to play Season 2?
- Condolences: Discuss Our Deeds
- What are your favorite gems?
- RIP: Our Fallen Friends
- Stomach because that's my biggest problem
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- How is Diablo 2 good?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
Cancelling Your Diablo 3 AuctionsPosted 10 Jun 2012 by
As you know, once you post an item up for auction that should be it, and the auction should run its course. However, Blizzard for some reason has based the auction time around the time of you internal PC clock which means with some time resetting locally you can cancel auctions now by setting your clock back on your PC. Set your clock back to behind the time of when the action was posted and it can be cancelled.
While we know that Blizzard plan on allowing you to cancel auctions in 1.03, it looks like this little workaround does the trick also right now.
Here it is in action…
Thanks to Jan for alerting us to this problem.