This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Tyrael build?
- Made a blizzard thread (Binds on Account) perspective
- Off-Topic in the OTF
Cancelling Your Diablo 3 AuctionsPosted 10 Jun 2012 by
As you know, once you post an item up for auction that should be it, and the auction should run its course. However, Blizzard for some reason has based the auction time around the time of you internal PC clock which means with some time resetting locally you can cancel auctions now by setting your clock back on your PC. Set your clock back to behind the time of when the action was posted and it can be cancelled.
While we know that Blizzard plan on allowing you to cancel auctions in 1.03, it looks like this little workaround does the trick also right now.
Here it is in action…
Thanks to Jan for alerting us to this problem.