Patch 2.0.4 brought big changes and buffs, including major changes to skills, especially for the Crusader. Is the class awesome now?
- Everyone Hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties: How to…
- Hardcore T6 Belial =((
- Attempting T6 Hardcore Belial!
- Arcane Build: Help !
- Shared Paragon Not Leading to Diversity of…
- Build Elementalist
- Bug Horadric cube is not working...help me..
- Blizzard Defends the Legendary Shard of Hate Nerf
- Something to play with
- Should Diablo 3 Followers Share Gear?
- Elemental damage on weapon and + % skill
- The most Hallowed Of Barricades
Cancelling Your Diablo 3 AuctionsPosted 10 June 2012by
As you know, once you post an item up for auction that should be it, and the auction should run its course. However, Blizzard for some reason has based the auction time around the time of you internal PC clock which means with some time resetting locally you can cancel auctions now by setting your clock back on your PC. Set your clock back to behind the time of when the action was posted and it can be cancelled.
While we know that Blizzard plan on allowing you to cancel auctions in 1.03, it looks like this little workaround does the trick also right now.
Here it is in action…
Thanks to Jan for alerting us to this problem.