- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
- What skills are the best in the 50's (trying to…
- Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Reaper Of Souls Build…
- Build Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Build (Blasphemy)
Blizzcon 2013 AnnouncedPosted 19 February 2013by
Blizzcon 2013 announced today. The semi-annual event is coming on November 8-9, 2013. That’s a few weeks later than the usual October time frame, but perhaps the later season will work some magic on the usually too-hot SoCal weather and attendees can do a bit less sweating than usual while waiting in the endless line at 9:50am before the doors open. Here’s the quote, with no real specifics yet, beyond the date:
“BlizzCon gives us a chance to connect with our players and share our latest projects in a very personal way,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. “Members from all of our gaming communities have helped make this event bigger and better every time, and we look forward to meeting up and celebrating with them in November.”
In addition to serving as a gathering place for Blizzard Entertainment gaming communities, BlizzCon will offer attendees a chance to enjoy:
Nothing yet about what they’ll be showing at the show. I’m personally expecting D3X to be a major feature at the show, whether it debuts there or earlier in the year, with a playable demo and lots of other fun new stuff. I suppose there will be some WoW or secret project stuff there as well, but Blizzard’s non-Diablo projects are pretty much meh to me. Your anticipation may vary, naturally.