Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- Diablo 2 lovers: Questions for you specifically [D3…
- T6 rift cleared solo HC WD
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
Blizzard’s Diablo Valentine’s Day ContestPosted 14 February 2013by
Blizzard is hosting a Diablo Valentine’s Day contest* in which they’re asking fans to create Diablo-themed Valentine’s Day cards or poems or other cute stuff. There don’t seem to be any prizes, but the best entries will be posted on Blizzard’s Diablo Facebook page, which is surely reward enough in itself.
Health potions are red
Magic items are blue
I just killed a Treasure Goblin
And he dropped loot for you!
Click through for info on how to enter. Even if you don’t want to enter the contest, you can add your themed verse in the comments. I’ve started us off with a couple in the *best* possible taste.
This year, we wanted to get the community involved, so we’re asking for you to put on your crafting hats and submit Diablo-themed Valentine’s Day art and cards. We’ll be collecting your submissions and showcasing some of your best work in a gallery that will be featured on the official Diablo Facebook page throughout the week!
To submit your diabolical Valentine’s Day greetings, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a tweet to @Diablo using the hashtag #D3Valentine. The pieces of art you submit must be your own original work, and should be less than 2 megs in size.