Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- Diablo 3 DPS Meter: Essential or the Worst Thing…
- Have a Diablo 3 desktop?
- Ladder / leaderboards / tiered rifts are very likely…
- RNG leads to Diablo 3 Forum unrest
- Introducing Blizzard\'s Diablo 3 Theorycraft…
- Barbarians of the Physical Realm
- Any more info about ladders/tiered rifts?
- Legacy legendary vs new one
- What would you do if you discovered a possible…
- Reaper of Souls Easter Egg: Infernal Bovine Secret…
- looking for partners act 1 T1 split bounties and rift
- LoL game ruined bug
Blizzard’s Diablo Valentine’s Day ContestPosted 14 February 2013by
Blizzard is hosting a Diablo Valentine’s Day contest* in which they’re asking fans to create Diablo-themed Valentine’s Day cards or poems or other cute stuff. There don’t seem to be any prizes, but the best entries will be posted on Blizzard’s Diablo Facebook page, which is surely reward enough in itself.
Health potions are red
Magic items are blue
I just killed a Treasure Goblin
And he dropped loot for you!
Click through for info on how to enter. Even if you don’t want to enter the contest, you can add your themed verse in the comments. I’ve started us off with a couple in the *best* possible taste.
This year, we wanted to get the community involved, so we’re asking for you to put on your crafting hats and submit Diablo-themed Valentine’s Day art and cards. We’ll be collecting your submissions and showcasing some of your best work in a gallery that will be featured on the official Diablo Facebook page throughout the week!
To submit your diabolical Valentine’s Day greetings, email us at email@example.com or send us a tweet to @Diablo using the hashtag #D3Valentine. The pieces of art you submit must be your own original work, and should be less than 2 megs in size.