Why are players earning more Paragon levels in a month of Seasons than 7 previous months of Reaper of Souls? And Greater Rifts are awesome, but the lure of record times causes a lot of Hardcore deaths. Also, favorite Legendary Gems. Featuring Monstrous, Xanth, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:20 — […]
The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
- Nudist Ned
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- OT: Days of our Lives aka the Beacon's Billboard
- List of PK's
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- Disbanding and Reforming the Clans
- The Diablo 3 Darwin Awards
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- Gambling Odds for Diablo 3 Legendary Items
- Little Known Facts and Did you Know
Blizzard Reveals More Skill VideosPosted 26 Mar 2012 by
Thanks to DiabloIIIChris for alerting us that Blizzard has added a few more new skill videos to the class active skills pages. Collating the skill videos with the previous two updates, here are the newly added skill movies or watch it in one nice single video:
- Barbarian: Whirlwind.
- Demon Hunter: Fan of Knives, Sentry.
- Monk: Tempest Rush, Way of the Hundred Fists.
- Witch Doctor: Locust Swarm, Mass Confusion, Wall of Zombies, Fetish Army.
- Wizard: Explosive Blast.
As in the previous updates, the environments and monsters are often more interesting than the skills themselves, most of which we’ve seen previously, though several of these are notably improved in graphics since the early versions we saw in previous movies or Blizzcon panels, etc. Also note that these are all just the base skills, which you’ll never use past the few levels when the skill is enabled, but no rune effects are yet available.
My personal favorite from this batch is Mass Confusion, since it’s fun to watch the Fallen kill each other. Kind of disappointed in Fetish Army, though. Not enough of them, and they’re way too slow of footspeed since they don’t at all recapture the “OMG swarming me!” vibe of the Fetish from D2. Looking at the rune effects, none increase their movement speed, though you can up the number, or add Shaman as well.