Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- RoS: How are you Barbs doing?
- Veiled Crystals Hotfix coming soon
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- New untwinked problem
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Dislike option on Facebook
- Horadric Cache Data Collection Thread
- IncGamers Hardcore North (IncHCN) Roster
- Jay Wilson is now a World of Warcraft designer
- US SC
Blizzard Reveals More Skill VideosPosted 26 Mar 2012 by
Thanks to DiabloIIIChris for alerting us that Blizzard has added a few more new skill videos to the class active skills pages. Collating the skill videos with the previous two updates, here are the newly added skill movies or watch it in one nice single video:
- Barbarian: Whirlwind.
- Demon Hunter: Fan of Knives, Sentry.
- Monk: Tempest Rush, Way of the Hundred Fists.
- Witch Doctor: Locust Swarm, Mass Confusion, Wall of Zombies, Fetish Army.
- Wizard: Explosive Blast.
As in the previous updates, the environments and monsters are often more interesting than the skills themselves, most of which we’ve seen previously, though several of these are notably improved in graphics since the early versions we saw in previous movies or Blizzcon panels, etc. Also note that these are all just the base skills, which you’ll never use past the few levels when the skill is enabled, but no rune effects are yet available.
My personal favorite from this batch is Mass Confusion, since it’s fun to watch the Fallen kill each other. Kind of disappointed in Fetish Army, though. Not enough of them, and they’re way too slow of footspeed since they don’t at all recapture the “OMG swarming me!” vibe of the Fetish from D2. Looking at the rune effects, none increase their movement speed, though you can up the number, or add Shaman as well.