Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Tyrael build?
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
Blizzard Reveals More Skill VideosPosted 26 Mar 2012 by
Thanks to DiabloIIIChris for alerting us that Blizzard has added a few more new skill videos to the class active skills pages. Collating the skill videos with the previous two updates, here are the newly added skill movies or watch it in one nice single video:
- Barbarian: Whirlwind.
- Demon Hunter: Fan of Knives, Sentry.
- Monk: Tempest Rush, Way of the Hundred Fists.
- Witch Doctor: Locust Swarm, Mass Confusion, Wall of Zombies, Fetish Army.
- Wizard: Explosive Blast.
As in the previous updates, the environments and monsters are often more interesting than the skills themselves, most of which we’ve seen previously, though several of these are notably improved in graphics since the early versions we saw in previous movies or Blizzcon panels, etc. Also note that these are all just the base skills, which you’ll never use past the few levels when the skill is enabled, but no rune effects are yet available.
My personal favorite from this batch is Mass Confusion, since it’s fun to watch the Fallen kill each other. Kind of disappointed in Fetish Army, though. Not enough of them, and they’re way too slow of footspeed since they don’t at all recapture the “OMG swarming me!” vibe of the Fetish from D2. Looking at the rune effects, none increase their movement speed, though you can up the number, or add Shaman as well.