Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- FASTEST MONK ALIVE - Warstaff of General Quang
- How to Multishot - A Speedfarming DH Guide
- Does Rapid Fire rule yet?
- The cow level
- List of Diablo series
- Why are Seasonal Legendary Items Kept Separate?
- Possible excess Legs idea--new Iron Golem?
- Caption This! #14 (2014 Edition)
- help for newbie
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
- The Best Way to Farm Non-Torment Legendary Items?
- Non-season players?
Blizzard Reveals More Skill VideosPosted 26 Mar 2012 by
Thanks to DiabloIIIChris for alerting us that Blizzard has added a few more new skill videos to the class active skills pages. Collating the skill videos with the previous two updates, here are the newly added skill movies or watch it in one nice single video:
- Barbarian: Whirlwind.
- Demon Hunter: Fan of Knives, Sentry.
- Monk: Tempest Rush, Way of the Hundred Fists.
- Witch Doctor: Locust Swarm, Mass Confusion, Wall of Zombies, Fetish Army.
- Wizard: Explosive Blast.
As in the previous updates, the environments and monsters are often more interesting than the skills themselves, most of which we’ve seen previously, though several of these are notably improved in graphics since the early versions we saw in previous movies or Blizzcon panels, etc. Also note that these are all just the base skills, which you’ll never use past the few levels when the skill is enabled, but no rune effects are yet available.
My personal favorite from this batch is Mass Confusion, since it’s fun to watch the Fallen kill each other. Kind of disappointed in Fetish Army, though. Not enough of them, and they’re way too slow of footspeed since they don’t at all recapture the “OMG swarming me!” vibe of the Fetish from D2. Looking at the rune effects, none increase their movement speed, though you can up the number, or add Shaman as well.