The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- ISIS worse Than Nazis?
- Diablo 3 Hotfixes - 30 August
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- [1.13d FAM HC] Loot Skywalker's Give-away
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Suggest me the best
- Eastern Sun [1.12a] [SC] Gurutar's FT/ISO thread.
- Question about IncGamers HC North
- Trader Profile: Gurutar
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
Blizzard Reveals More Skill VideosPosted 26 Mar 2012 by
Thanks to DiabloIIIChris for alerting us that Blizzard has added a few more new skill videos to the class active skills pages. Collating the skill videos with the previous two updates, here are the newly added skill movies or watch it in one nice single video:
- Barbarian: Whirlwind.
- Demon Hunter: Fan of Knives, Sentry.
- Monk: Tempest Rush, Way of the Hundred Fists.
- Witch Doctor: Locust Swarm, Mass Confusion, Wall of Zombies, Fetish Army.
- Wizard: Explosive Blast.
As in the previous updates, the environments and monsters are often more interesting than the skills themselves, most of which we’ve seen previously, though several of these are notably improved in graphics since the early versions we saw in previous movies or Blizzcon panels, etc. Also note that these are all just the base skills, which you’ll never use past the few levels when the skill is enabled, but no rune effects are yet available.
My personal favorite from this batch is Mass Confusion, since it’s fun to watch the Fallen kill each other. Kind of disappointed in Fetish Army, though. Not enough of them, and they’re way too slow of footspeed since they don’t at all recapture the “OMG swarming me!” vibe of the Fetish from D2. Looking at the rune effects, none increase their movement speed, though you can up the number, or add Shaman as well.