Almost everyone on my friends list and in the IncGamers HC West clan is playing Seasons now, so conversation has been focused on that reality. How long will Season One last? Are Seasons going to run a consistent amount of time? How much warning will we get before one ends and the next one begins? […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- Fortitude - normal or superior AP?
- O Cham Need Sorc Iteams
- [L] O Cham runes N Sorc iteams
- Does Rapid Fire rule yet?
- What Happened to the Ob/Zod?
- Ladder reset? Returning to D2
- Diablo 3 save games
- Possible excess Legs idea--new Iron Golem?
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO-List
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
Blizzard Online Store SalePosted 21 Nov 2012 by
In time for the traditional “Black Friday” sales we see in the US the day after Thanksgiving, the Blizzard Store has cut prices for digital purchases of most of their titles this week. You can now get Diablo III for $40 and Starcraft II for $20, plus a discount on older WoW expansions.
You presumably own a copy of Diablo III already, but you might have some friends who do not? Or you can just buy some extras to expand your gold farming operation more easily than swiping them from WalMart.