This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO: Scintillating Jewels of…
Blizzard Online Store SalePosted 21 Nov 2012 by
In time for the traditional “Black Friday” sales we see in the US the day after Thanksgiving, the Blizzard Store has cut prices for digital purchases of most of their titles this week. You can now get Diablo III for $40 and Starcraft II for $20, plus a discount on older WoW expansions.
You presumably own a copy of Diablo III already, but you might have some friends who do not? Or you can just buy some extras to expand your gold farming operation more easily than swiping them from WalMart.