This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- Question about IncGamers HC North
- Farming Treasure Goblins... Infinite Goblins from…
- Boosting gems, a quick breakdown:
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- No Diablo 3 Pet Gold via Boon of the Hoarder
- Matriarch Margo, Max Physical Damage Enchantress…
- Heritage of Habacalva Tournament
- Vote: Diablo 3 Seasons Ladder Rush: Fix the Cheese?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
Blizzard Online Store SalePosted 21 Nov 2012 by
In time for the traditional “Black Friday” sales we see in the US the day after Thanksgiving, the Blizzard Store has cut prices for digital purchases of most of their titles this week. You can now get Diablo III for $40 and Starcraft II for $20, plus a discount on older WoW expansions.
You presumably own a copy of Diablo III already, but you might have some friends who do not? Or you can just buy some extras to expand your gold farming operation more easily than swiping them from WalMart.