Fans have named the Wizard the strongest and the Crusader the weakest class. How can the new guy be so unloved?
- Novelty/Real Passports,id cards,visas,drivers…
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
Blizzard on the Fowl LairPosted 14 November 2012by
Grimiku: Just so you know, we did not change the chances for the Fowl Lair to appear in the Wheel of Misfortune. I have never found it either, but have only spent a fraction of the time searching for it that you have.
I didn’t even remember what level they were talking about, but a video reminded me that I’d seen pictures of it before, though I have never entered it. My only luck on the Wheel of Misfortune is bad. I did get Development Hell once, months ago, and just recently saw two short events that I’d never seen before, in Act One and Act Two, so clearly Diablo III retains semi-random mysteries many players have yet to encounter.
Are you guys still finding interesting new things you haven’t seen? Or do you just run the same few areas endlessly and know them by heart while regarding the rest of the game world as inefficient and irrelevant?