Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- [1.07 & 1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO/FT
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Guardian Predator - Fire Hunter Druid
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- New Hamachi Network - For Fun D2 Multi-player Gaming
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
Blizzard on the Fowl LairPosted 14 Nov 2012 by
Grimiku: Just so you know, we did not change the chances for the Fowl Lair to appear in the Wheel of Misfortune. I have never found it either, but have only spent a fraction of the time searching for it that you have.
I didn’t even remember what level they were talking about, but a video reminded me that I’d seen pictures of it before, though I have never entered it. My only luck on the Wheel of Misfortune is bad. I did get Development Hell once, months ago, and just recently saw two short events that I’d never seen before, in Act One and Act Two, so clearly Diablo III retains semi-random mysteries many players have yet to encounter.
Are you guys still finding interesting new things you haven’t seen? Or do you just run the same few areas endlessly and know them by heart while regarding the rest of the game world as inefficient and irrelevant?