Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- The most Hallowed Of Barricades
- Diablo 3 Survival: Healing vs. Toughness vs. Hit…
- Melee Missile Arcane Build
- Build Loaded for Fun!
- gearing tips and hints
- Are Themed Sets Lootable from Kadala?
- Left the Troll Cave
- Diablo 3 DPS Meter: Essential or the Worst Thing…
- Have a Diablo 3 desktop?
- Ladder / leaderboards / tiered rifts are very likely…
- RNG leads to Diablo 3 Forum unrest
- Introducing Blizzard\'s Diablo 3 Theorycraft…
Blizzard on the Fowl LairPosted 14 November 2012by
Grimiku: Just so you know, we did not change the chances for the Fowl Lair to appear in the Wheel of Misfortune. I have never found it either, but have only spent a fraction of the time searching for it that you have.
I didn’t even remember what level they were talking about, but a video reminded me that I’d seen pictures of it before, though I have never entered it. My only luck on the Wheel of Misfortune is bad. I did get Development Hell once, months ago, and just recently saw two short events that I’d never seen before, in Act One and Act Two, so clearly Diablo III retains semi-random mysteries many players have yet to encounter.
Are you guys still finding interesting new things you haven’t seen? Or do you just run the same few areas endlessly and know them by heart while regarding the rest of the game world as inefficient and irrelevant?