Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Dislike option on Facebook
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO list
- The Vault, Greed's Domain: Q&A
- elites and bane of the trapped lvl >=25
- Additional Legendary Gems are Coming!
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- Heritage of Habacalva Tournament
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Nemesis drops
- Your state of Greater Rift
- The Very Vanilla Homemade Mafia Game - Signups
Blizzard on the Fowl LairPosted 14 Nov 2012 by
Grimiku: Just so you know, we did not change the chances for the Fowl Lair to appear in the Wheel of Misfortune. I have never found it either, but have only spent a fraction of the time searching for it that you have.
I didn’t even remember what level they were talking about, but a video reminded me that I’d seen pictures of it before, though I have never entered it. My only luck on the Wheel of Misfortune is bad. I did get Development Hell once, months ago, and just recently saw two short events that I’d never seen before, in Act One and Act Two, so clearly Diablo III retains semi-random mysteries many players have yet to encounter.
Are you guys still finding interesting new things you haven’t seen? Or do you just run the same few areas endlessly and know them by heart while regarding the rest of the game world as inefficient and irrelevant?