Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Berzerk and....Berzerk and...Berzerk and what?
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Your state of Greater Rift
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
Blizzard at G-Star 2012Posted 12 Nov 2012 by
The GStar convention went off this weekend in Seoul Korea, and while we didn’t get any new Diablo III info from the show (as we did in 2011), since Blizzard’s presence seems to be entirely focused on green-lit Pandaland demo areas, they did host a pretty good cosplay contest. Some pics of that can be seen below, from our Diablo Cosplay gallery. (Pics from the galleries here and here on Korean sites, but I grabbed all the Diablo-related shots.)
Better yet, Bashiok, (AKA “Uncle-B” to his Asian fans) is representing Blizzard at G-Star and during some other ongoing Asian press tour events, and he set up a Weibo account for the duration. Weibo is basically Chinese version of Twitter, and Bashiok’s been using it to post amazing new secret info about the Diablo III expansion!
Ha ha ha. Had your hopes up for a millisecond there. No, actually he’s just taking pictures of his dinner and making jokes about his terrible facial hair.
Ah Bashy, how we miss him in the Diablo 3 community…? Thanks to DrazzlibKun for the links.