- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
Blizzard at G-Star 2012Posted 12 November 2012by
The GStar convention went off this weekend in Seoul Korea, and while we didn’t get any new Diablo III info from the show (as we did in 2011), since Blizzard’s presence seems to be entirely focused on green-lit Pandaland demo areas, they did host a pretty good cosplay contest. Some pics of that can be seen below, from our Diablo Cosplay gallery. (Pics from the galleries here and here on Korean sites, but I grabbed all the Diablo-related shots.)
Better yet, Bashiok, (AKA “Uncle-B” to his Asian fans) is representing Blizzard at G-Star and during some other ongoing Asian press tour events, and he set up a Weibo account for the duration. Weibo is basically Chinese version of Twitter, and Bashiok’s been using it to post amazing new secret info about the Diablo III expansion!
Ha ha ha. Had your hopes up for a millisecond there. No, actually he’s just taking pictures of his dinner and making jokes about his terrible facial hair.
Ah Bashy, how we miss him in the Diablo 3 community…? Thanks to DrazzlibKun for the links.