Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- Not easily available in local stores.
- Tyrael build?
- Made a blizzard thread (Binds on Account) perspective
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Matriarch Jael, lvl 83 Avengeress (Kingslayer Sorc)
Blizzard Adds ItemsPosted 23 Sep 2011 by
The latest update to the official Diablo 3 site is their items section which gives a good list of everything you can expect to find in the game. As items are a key component to the game, not every thing is given away on the item listings and it’s fun to look through the higher level items before the game actually hits release.
Azzure has also posted his take on the items over on Diablo3Markets from an economy point of view.