The wealth of new info and developer theory riches keeps coming from the Diablo 3 Patch 2.1 developer chat, and here’s part two of the huge transcript and analysis. Extracted key points, all of which are elaborated upon in the transcript below: Greater Rifts are not exclusive uber-geared character content. Anyone who can do Torment […]
Lots on this show, including PTR Patch 2.1′s big changes, legendary item buffs, Paragon 1000 achieved, the Stash space emergency and micro-transactions, Diablo 3′s story and “demon soul hooks,” and Blizzcon 2014 Diablo 3 expansion announcement expectations. Featuring Flux, N3rdwords and Neinball. Approximate topic starting times: 2:30 — Paragon 1000 has been achieved. Does everyone […]
- Who here is creating a ladder character on Friday
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- diablo 2 lod runeword mod 1.13c problem
- looking for people to play a diablo 2 lod mod with:)
- 2014 RFO Results
- SPF Hall Of Records
- Diablo 3 Double Gold, Double Goblins Week!
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Diablo 3 Wallpaper Watch #136: Patch 2.1 Greed
- Diablo 3 Patch 2.1 Hotfixes and Bugs
- Live Leaderboards are a Go in Patch 2.1 + Early…
- Season One
Blizzard Adds ItemsPosted 23 Sep 2011 by
The latest update to the official Diablo 3 site is their items section which gives a good list of everything you can expect to find in the game. As items are a key component to the game, not every thing is given away on the item listings and it’s fun to look through the higher level items before the game actually hits release.
Azzure has also posted his take on the items over on Diablo3Markets from an economy point of view.