This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Caption This! #16 (2014 Edition)
- Soo... should we talk about #GamerGate?
- Archones Ladder Shop 2014!
- The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- anyone have an updated ignore list?
Beware Diablo 3 Crack FilePosted 9 Jan 2012 by
This is a friendly word of warning for anyone trying to do anything dodgy with the Diablo 3 Beta. Apparently Microsoft are warning against anybody downloading a file called “diablo3-crack.exe” from torrent sites because they will be in for a shock, it contains serious malware.
The “fun” begins once the Pontoeb malware is executed. Pontoeb gathers power through obtaining information from the infected system, which it then sends back to a remote attacker. The information is gathered through a WMI query that retrieves data such as SerialNumber, SystemDrive, Operating system and processor architecture. But its ultimate goal is to morph the infected system into a zombie. It installs a backdoor where an attacker connects to in order to control the infected system and execute certain commands (for example, download a file, update itself, visit a website, and perform HTTP, SYN, and UDP flooding)
You have been warned. Do not download anything game related that is not official!