Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Let's talk *** marriage!
- This Neuro3x side effects formula facilitate
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- OT: anyone interested in free personal training?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Wierd stuff on the Internets
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
Beta Key Giveaways – Marvel Heroes & City of SteamPosted 16 Nov 2012 by
On IncGamers this week we have two Beta key giveaways running that may be of interest to you. First up we have Beta keys available for Mechanist Games’ MMO City of Steam. Keys are available now instantly through this page on the main IncGamers website.
The second Beta key giveaway is the chance to get your hands on a beta key for David Brevik and Gazillion’s Marvel Heroes which is currently in closed Beta testing. This giveaway is open to site/incgamers supporters (PALS) only as numbers are limited. All you need to do is post in the thread to express your interest in getting a key. Also check out the full ComicCon panel video on IncGamers.