Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Lightning Weapons: Tested and Explained…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- What that be useful ?
- Wings of Valor with ROS Pre-Order
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- How do I sign up to the wiki?
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
Beta Key Giveaways – Marvel Heroes & City of SteamPosted 16 Nov 2012 by
On IncGamers this week we have two Beta key giveaways running that may be of interest to you. First up we have Beta keys available for Mechanist Games’ MMO City of Steam. Keys are available now instantly through this page on the main IncGamers website.
The second Beta key giveaway is the chance to get your hands on a beta key for David Brevik and Gazillion’s Marvel Heroes which is currently in closed Beta testing. This giveaway is open to site/incgamers supporters (PALS) only as numbers are limited. All you need to do is post in the thread to express your interest in getting a key. Also check out the full ComicCon panel video on IncGamers.