Greetings, nephalem! I’ll be doing something new this month, so I hope you’ll all bear with me as we try it out together, it’s The Diablo IncGamers Clan Dispatch: Volume I.
- Bug Help pls horadric cube bug!!
- Bug Horadric cube is not working...help me..
- Blizzard Defends the Legendary Shard of Hate Nerf
- Something to play with
- Should Diablo 3 Followers Share Gear?
- Elemental damage on weapon and + % skill
- The most Hallowed Of Barricades
- Diablo 3 Survival: Healing vs. Toughness vs. Hit…
- Melee Missile Arcane Build
- Build Loaded for Fun!
- gearing tips and hints
- Are Themed Sets Lootable from Kadala?
Battle.net Parental ControlsPosted 7 November 2012by
Blizzard posted this video a couple of weeks ago, but I hadn’t seen it until today, when a friend sent me the link. It’s useful, if you somehow find yourself serving as the custodian to some miniature human beings, and just watching the video is slightly hypnotic. I’ve never clicked the “Parental Controls” link and had no idea such options were even available, so informative!
Incidentally, while I don’t play the game, I don’t think the various WoW characters look that odd. It’s fun to make jokes about their furry-skewing nature, and Pandaland and stuff, but they’re not so weird. That said, I do find the WoW children, especially humanoid ones, very creepy. In an uncanny valley sort of way. They figure prominently in this video, so you have been warned.