Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- Blizzard on Legendary Gem Bugs
- Gear Suggestions for a Sader
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Vote: The Biggest Current Issues with Diablo 3?
- Post and discuss your pets
- Guardian JeanValjean - Singer Barbarian
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- The PvP Thread
- The Diablo 3 Podcast #149: Legendary Gems I/II
Battle.net Parental ControlsPosted 7 Nov 2012 by
Blizzard posted this video a couple of weeks ago, but I hadn’t seen it until today, when a friend sent me the link. It’s useful, if you somehow find yourself serving as the custodian to some miniature human beings, and just watching the video is slightly hypnotic. I’ve never clicked the “Parental Controls” link and had no idea such options were even available, so informative!
Incidentally, while I don’t play the game, I don’t think the various WoW characters look that odd. It’s fun to make jokes about their furry-skewing nature, and Pandaland and stuff, but they’re not so weird. That said, I do find the WoW children, especially humanoid ones, very creepy. In an uncanny valley sort of way. They figure prominently in this video, so you have been warned.