Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- How is Diablo 2 good?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- 1.07 News, Info and Gossip
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Most annoying achievements you have farmed for
Battle.net Parental ControlsPosted 7 Nov 2012 by
Blizzard posted this video a couple of weeks ago, but I hadn’t seen it until today, when a friend sent me the link. It’s useful, if you somehow find yourself serving as the custodian to some miniature human beings, and just watching the video is slightly hypnotic. I’ve never clicked the “Parental Controls” link and had no idea such options were even available, so informative!
Incidentally, while I don’t play the game, I don’t think the various WoW characters look that odd. It’s fun to make jokes about their furry-skewing nature, and Pandaland and stuff, but they’re not so weird. That said, I do find the WoW children, especially humanoid ones, very creepy. In an uncanny valley sort of way. They figure prominently in this video, so you have been warned.