Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Lightning Weapons: Tested and Explained…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- What that be useful ?
- Wings of Valor with ROS Pre-Order
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- How do I sign up to the wiki?
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
Battle.net Parental ControlsPosted 7 Nov 2012 by
Blizzard posted this video a couple of weeks ago, but I hadn’t seen it until today, when a friend sent me the link. It’s useful, if you somehow find yourself serving as the custodian to some miniature human beings, and just watching the video is slightly hypnotic. I’ve never clicked the “Parental Controls” link and had no idea such options were even available, so informative!
Incidentally, while I don’t play the game, I don’t think the various WoW characters look that odd. It’s fun to make jokes about their furry-skewing nature, and Pandaland and stuff, but they’re not so weird. That said, I do find the WoW children, especially humanoid ones, very creepy. In an uncanny valley sort of way. They figure prominently in this video, so you have been warned.