The Season One leaderboard race quickly turned into a farce (in Softcore, at least) when players exploited the huge exp provided by several bounties that could be completed by undergeared characters on Torment 6. All people had to do was party up (for the greater exp) and keep creating games until they got the proper […]
This afternoon Blizzard ran their monthly live stream conversation with a developer, and saw John Yang and Nevalistis join two fans for some action. They finished up through GR30 and Nevalistis scored 4 legendary items and a set item from the final GRG, so lucky to her. The conversation during the live stream covered a […]
- Post and discuss your pets
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] ISO-List
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- PvP Week 13 - Come on, you know you want to!
- Vote: The Biggest Current Issues with Diablo 3?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Zeal/conviction build
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- >>> Need/offer help on quests, muling etc? Arrange…
- Paragon 440 Barbarian S1 stream
- The Diablo 3 Podcast #149: Legendary Gems I/II
Bashiok Spotted In The WildPosted 17 May 2012 by
Bashiok hinted some time ago that he is in the game as a Unique Shaman and that there is a achievement tied to killing him with a special weapon. Sadly Bashiok managed to kill the player as he took a screenshot of him.
SPOILER WARNING – Picture after the break.
There we have him no go out and hunt him down.