This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Early Merc Gear, And Where to Start MFing?
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Creating socketed weapon fail
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- What are your favorite gems?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
- 2014 Football World Championship thread
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
Bashiok Spotted In The WildPosted 17 May 2012 by
Bashiok hinted some time ago that he is in the game as a Unique Shaman and that there is a achievement tied to killing him with a special weapon. Sadly Bashiok managed to kill the player as he took a screenshot of him.
SPOILER WARNING – Picture after the break.
There we have him no go out and hunt him down.