- Starter Guides with video inside
- Starter witch doctor guides (with videos)
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
- BoA - how do you feel about it?
- New to the forum, not the game.
- Positives- lets think good thoughts!!
- Blizzard Explains Legendary Source/Mojo Nerf
- Build Please help -level 60 wizard returning to D3…
- Rifts are boring.
- LF All-barb T1 rift farming team (USHC)
- What skills are the best in the 50's (trying to…
- Zero 5 Dog Witch Doctor Reaper Of Souls Build…
Bashiok Re-Confirms Diablo Console ProjectPosted 10 January 2012by
Yesterday, Bashiok replied to a tweet about the Diablo 3 console project with a short and factual statement that Josh Mosqueira was the head of the Diablo console team. I read the tweet and didn’t consider it newsworthy, and I bet Bashiok didn’t either, (given that he personally announced the Diablo console project back in October 2010) but as happened a few weeks ago when Blizzard posted their latest Diablo console job opening, a ton of general gaming news sites, all of which apparently missed the heaps of Diablo console news from Gamescom and Blizzcon last year, picked up Bashiok’s tweet as though it was a revelation. So here it is.
Yup. Josh Mosqueira is lead designer for the Diablo console project. –Bashiok
We’ve posted console article goes into great detail on the subject and includes numerous Blue quotes about the project. For example, here’s a paraphrase of Jay Wilson speaking at a Blizzcon panel last year.since late last year, and in all of them he talked about being the head of the Diablo console team at Blizzard. Those are just a few of our the we’ve posted, and of course the DiabloWiki
That’s still the most definitive statement on the project, and we’re unlikely to learn more until Blizzard makes an official announcement with specific details And you know how they are about those. “Soon.” “When it’s done.” Etc…
BREAKING NEWS @Bashiok CONFIRMS THEY *ARE* WORKING ON A PC/MAC VERSION OF DIABLO 3!!
The lesson here, do some research before posting a so-called “announcement”.