Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Early Merc Gear, And Where to Start MFing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- What are your favorite gems?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- 2014 Football World Championship thread
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
Barbarian God Mode FixedPosted 25 Jul 2012 by
Following Blizzard Customer Support’s tweet regarding rolling restarts for Diablo 3 realms, the Barbarian exploit is no longer possible.
There is still no word regarding any possible Demon Hunter exploits, which leads us to believe the reports regarding their invulnerability were false.