Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- 1.10 Grail Status Tables (4-5-2005)
- BobCox2's OTF Taco and Burrito bar - The Cause of…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Matriarch FBTheI, Blizzball Sorceress (Exceptional…
- Design a Diablo 3 Legendary Item at Blizzcon 2014
- BlizzCon 2014
- The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic
- Returning player looking for future pvp partners
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Gift of Ramaladni Drop Rates Decoded
Barbarian God Mode FixedPosted 25 Jul 2012 by
Following Blizzard Customer Support’s tweet regarding rolling restarts for Diablo 3 realms, the Barbarian exploit is no longer possible.
There is still no word regarding any possible Demon Hunter exploits, which leads us to believe the reports regarding their invulnerability were false.