The Diablo 3 difficulty system was completely overhauled, and now we’ve got totally different Difficulty Levels in Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls.
Patch 2.0.4 changed a lot of skills and it will be interesting to hear player feedback on that once people have hours to work through the new skills, especially all the Crusader buffs.
- Build Loaded for Fun!
- gearing tips and hints
- Are Themed Sets Lootable from Kadala?
- Left the Troll Cave
- Diablo 3 DPS Meter: Essential or the Worst Thing…
- Have a Diablo 3 desktop?
- Ladder / leaderboards / tiered rifts are very likely…
- RNG leads to Diablo 3 Forum unrest
- Introducing Blizzard\'s Diablo 3 Theorycraft…
- Barbarians of the Physical Realm
- Any more info about ladders/tiered rifts?
- Legacy legendary vs new one
Auction House Stress-Test ContinuesPosted 23 February 2012by
Beta news continues with more stress testing for both of the auction houses. Make sure to post any bugs to ensure your bobby bucks won’t go missing upon the launch of the game. Bashiok posted the details as the following:
If you think of it this way, the more bugs that are found, documented, and addressed, the faster the game will hit shelves. I can only imagine that the Blizzard employees are hard at work getting all of the kinks out of the auction house to get the show on the road. What I’m curious about is how so many bugs actually have been found – I would have thought the experience and functionality of the WoW AH would have provided a sturdy foundation. I’m no brilliant coder, though, and assume the process is still very complex.