Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
Creating good random map generators is a difficult task in video games, and something we’ve seen done with relative success in all of the Diablo games. Diablo 1 had four dungeon types with quite different maps for each area, though all were just big squares with different arrangements of the pieces within them. (The Hellfire […]
- Some Diablo 3 Achievements are Bugged + Work Around
- Lightning Weapons: Tested and Explained…
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- RoS: How are you Wizards doing?
- RoS: How are you Demon Hunters doing?
- What that be useful ?
- Wings of Valor with ROS Pre-Order
- CaptainFalcon - Charge/Holy Fire Paladin Themed…
- How do I sign up to the wiki?
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
Auction House Stress-Test ContinuesPosted 23 Feb 2012 by
Beta news continues with more stress testing for both of the auction houses. Make sure to post any bugs to ensure your bobby bucks won’t go missing upon the launch of the game. Bashiok posted the details as the following:
If you think of it this way, the more bugs that are found, documented, and addressed, the faster the game will hit shelves. I can only imagine that the Blizzard employees are hard at work getting all of the kinks out of the auction house to get the show on the road. What I’m curious about is how so many bugs actually have been found – I would have thought the experience and functionality of the WoW AH would have provided a sturdy foundation. I’m no brilliant coder, though, and assume the process is still very complex.