Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- Immortal Rakanoth Bug
- Guide Barbarian Build, WW build
- Random thoughts re Clans/Communities
- New to D3 forums
- Diablo 3: Powerlevelling "Exploit" Act 5 Demonic…
- Diablo 2 lovers: Questions for you specifically [D3…
- T6 rift cleared solo HC WD
- Wrath Building
- How do you farm gold?
- 4/2: Problems and solutions.
- Careful. The lynch mob is after you...
- streetchicken's ongoing contemplations
“Ask the Devs” Diablo 3 Q&A Series Coming SoonPosted 24 January 2013by
In a move to answer the most burning questions from the community Blizzard are to hold monthly Diablo 3 Q&A sessions on the official forums.
Each month they will start a thread in their forums identifying a particular topic. The thread will then open and questions can be submitted. Others will vote up the questions they want answered. Once the thread hits 500 questions it will be locked. The questions with the most votes will be passed on to the development team to answer and those answers will be published around a week later.
Although the CM team do an admirable job fielding questions it should prove even more informative if the developers themselves can answer questions directly (well directly via the PR team, but still).
So get your thinking caps on and come up with questions that are likely to garner the most votes from your fellow community members.