The issue of class balance is a constant debate for the community and the developers. Are the classes even? Can they be?
- Build I'm Seller : Cvv + Dumps + Track 1\2 + acc…
- Trade Xbox360 I'm Seller : Cvv + Dumps + Track 1\2 +…
- Shard of Hate Bug Fix Coming Soon
- Monk DPS
- The HC NHL playoffs
- How Not to Enchant a Shard of Hate
- Newbie's Guide needed
- Build HC Crusaders: Community thinks Crusaders are…
- [GUIDE/ANALYSIS] Critical hit chance versus Critical…
- Elemental damage on weapon
- World First T6 Hardcore Urzael Kill
- Blizzard Questions Nephalem Rift Rules
“Ask the Devs” Diablo 3 Q&A Series Coming SoonPosted 24 January 2013by
In a move to answer the most burning questions from the community Blizzard are to hold monthly Diablo 3 Q&A sessions on the official forums.
Each month they will start a thread in their forums identifying a particular topic. The thread will then open and questions can be submitted. Others will vote up the questions they want answered. Once the thread hits 500 questions it will be locked. The questions with the most votes will be passed on to the development team to answer and those answers will be published around a week later.
Although the CM team do an admirable job fielding questions it should prove even more informative if the developers themselves can answer questions directly (well directly via the PR team, but still).
So get your thinking caps on and come up with questions that are likely to garner the most votes from your fellow community members.