is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
The first Diablo 3 Season begins this evening and many fans are all fired up. Hear two eager Ladder climbers discuss their D2 Ladders experience, class and build plans, Patch 2.1 adaptations, weekend goals, how long they think the 1000 level 70s of each class will take, and more. Featuring Flux, Nerdwords, and Empty1. We’ll […]
- Guide: Understanding +Elemental Damage
- OT: Days of our Lives aka the Beacon's Billboard
- Seasons Rush to 70... not entirely cheesy?
- DDoS Attacks Should now Stop - Lizard Squad…
- Guest Article: Diablo 3 Season Level Up Tips
- DiabloNut 2.0 Feedback Thread
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- RoS: How are you Monks doing?
- Wired Monk, Oh ya baby !
- Players hit 70 in just over an hour on Season 1 -…
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- The first Diablo 3 Season starts today
“Ask the Devs” Diablo 3 Q&A Series Coming SoonPosted 24 Jan 2013 by
In a move to answer the most burning questions from the community Blizzard are to hold monthly Diablo 3 Q&A sessions on the official forums.
Each month they will start a thread in their forums identifying a particular topic. The thread will then open and questions can be submitted. Others will vote up the questions they want answered. Once the thread hits 500 questions it will be locked. The questions with the most votes will be passed on to the development team to answer and those answers will be published around a week later.
Although the CM team do an admirable job fielding questions it should prove even more informative if the developers themselves can answer questions directly (well directly via the PR team, but still).
So get your thinking caps on and come up with questions that are likely to garner the most votes from your fellow community members.