Now that Reaper of Souls is out and everyone is getting stuck into the game there’s a lot to do when looking after the community here at Diablo: IncGamers.
Most players value Bounties entirely based on how quickly they can be completed. So while not literally Everyone hates the Same Diablo 3 Bounties, there’s pretty wide agreement on the problems.
- love marriage problem solution baba ji +918437760034
- Black magic specialist aghori baba ji +91-8437760034
- [Spoiler] Love problem solution baba ji…
- [Spoiler] Get your lost love back by black magic …
- T5 Solo Rift Video - WoW EP Mirror Image
- Chatty Q&A: Blizzard talks Reaper of Souls and the…
- Immortal Rakanoth Bug
- Guide Barbarian Build, WW build
- Random thoughts re Clans/Communities
- New to D3 forums
- Diablo 3: Powerlevelling "Exploit" Act 5 Demonic…
- Diablo 2 lovers: Questions for you specifically [D3…
Additional Stash Tab For Reaper of SoulsPosted 5 February 2014by
Good news comes via andy who has sent word that an additional tab in your Stash will be available for purchase (in RoS) only however):
However, we do see a need with many of the additional crafting materials and items added in Reaper of Souls to add an additional Stash tab. In the next Beta patch, a new Stash tab will be available for purchase for players in the Beta. This tab will unlock in a very similar manner as previous tabs, and require purchasing the initial tab and additional 14 slot expansions over time. When the time comes for the expansion launch, this Stash tab will require the Reaper of Souls expansion to access.
The old hands among you will remember that 2 years ago the available stash tabs was reduced from 5 to the current 3 during beta testing but Blizzard said at the time they would review that and alter if player requirements changed and it seems they have and as a hoarder myself this is music to my ears.