Checking the blue tracker today and a reply from Lylirra caught my eye. I thought it would make a good topic for a vote, so I read over the first ten pages, tabulating how often specific complaints came up. Of course more replies treated the “single biggest issue” part like old people treat the “ten […]
Everything about Legendary Gems in this two-part show. LGem basics, how they’re found and upgraded, why they are so awesome, and then detailed discussion of the best builds, upgrade values, and uses for every gem. Featuring Katniss, Ynzerg, and Flux. Due to the amount of content to cover, with 14 legendary gems, this show is […]
- Gambling Odds for Diablo 3 Legendary Items --…
- Big Changes to Diablo 3 Legendary Item Gambling
- Undocumented changes and issues with Patch 2.1
- Returning person questions
- Diablo 3 Patch 2.1.1 Notes
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Disbanding and Reforming the Clans
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Nudist Ned
- Blizzard has cancelled the Project Titan MMO
- Dislike option on Facebook
A Wild Diablo 2 Patch AppearsPosted 28 Oct 2011 by
Suddenly, the day after the ladder reset, here’s a Diablo 2 patch. Immediate complaints from some players that it does nothing to address rampant botting, but honestly, that’s not going away at this point. Alas. Here’s the patch readme.
- Ignoring players is now saved between sessions of the game. All ignores are now written out to disk (file: ‘ignorelist’). This feature can be toggled by issuing the command ‘/ignorepersist’.
- Users can now filter messages based on content by issuing the command ‘/filtermsg ‘. To unfilter content issue the command ‘/unfiltermsg ‘. (The maximum length of a filter pattern is 128 characters)
- Users can now set their home channel by issuing a new Battle.net chat command ‘/home ‘ while in the Battle.net chat interface.
- Users can return to their home channel at any time by issuing the command ‘/home’ while in the Battle.net chat interface.
- Fixed a known dupe method.
- Fixed another issue where players were able to stack auras in an unintended way.
- Fixed a bug where Mercenaries wouldn’t have multiple auras active when they should have.
- Fixed an issue where players could create games prefixed with color codes.
- Potentially fixed an issue where players would be disconnected when watching the cinematics when in a Battle.net game.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when running in windowed mode with sound disabled and the game tried to play a cinematic.
How many of you guys hopped back on the D2 train with the new season ladder reset? Or have you left it behind and you’re just waiting for D3; full game if not beta.