is hitting the live servers tonight/tomorrow after the weekly maintenance concludes, and there’s a ton of new stuff to be had. We’ve been newsing it all up for the past couple of months and keeping all of the DiabloWiki.net articles up to date. We’re datamining the Patch right now, so we’ll have the full data […]
The first weekend of Diablo 3 Seasons has ended. How did the ladder rushers enjoy the experience? Which fast leveling strategies worked best (and worst), and does the Torment 6 “kill nothing but level fast” cheese need to be fixed? Featuring Wolfpaq, Rankil, N3rdwords, Katniss, and Flux. Following up Friday’s Season-prep show, this is a […]
- Your spawn rate of treasure portals
- Calendar #4 September 2014 & More
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Clervis's FT/ISO
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Zylo's ISO / FT
- You think you know God? You probably do not.
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- The Noodle Compound Bed and Breakfast
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- IncHCE clan chat is broken
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Clan Chat/Features Broken Since Patch?
- The Single Player Trophy Thread
A Wild Diablo 2 Patch AppearsPosted 28 Oct 2011 by
Suddenly, the day after the ladder reset, here’s a Diablo 2 patch. Immediate complaints from some players that it does nothing to address rampant botting, but honestly, that’s not going away at this point. Alas. Here’s the patch readme.
- Ignoring players is now saved between sessions of the game. All ignores are now written out to disk (file: ‘ignorelist’). This feature can be toggled by issuing the command ‘/ignorepersist’.
- Users can now filter messages based on content by issuing the command ‘/filtermsg ‘. To unfilter content issue the command ‘/unfiltermsg ‘. (The maximum length of a filter pattern is 128 characters)
- Users can now set their home channel by issuing a new Battle.net chat command ‘/home ‘ while in the Battle.net chat interface.
- Users can return to their home channel at any time by issuing the command ‘/home’ while in the Battle.net chat interface.
- Fixed a known dupe method.
- Fixed another issue where players were able to stack auras in an unintended way.
- Fixed a bug where Mercenaries wouldn’t have multiple auras active when they should have.
- Fixed an issue where players could create games prefixed with color codes.
- Potentially fixed an issue where players would be disconnected when watching the cinematics when in a Battle.net game.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when running in windowed mode with sound disabled and the game tried to play a cinematic.
How many of you guys hopped back on the D2 train with the new season ladder reset? Or have you left it behind and you’re just waiting for D3; full game if not beta.