This episode of the Diablo Podcast covers Greater Rift exploits and their ramifications, fans opinions on the most-needed Gambling fixes, if the game needs Torment 7-10, and what keeps you playing when gear upgrades are done? Featuring Amedon, N3rdwards, and Flux Click through for approximate segment starting times: Amedon and N3rdwords. 0:30 — Intro to […]
Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
- Tournament: The Randomly Challenged II
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- [1.13d SC FAM FTS] Gripphon's Rune Market
- Vote: Which are your favorite Legendary Gems?
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Anything Goes D2 Lounge!
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- The Impeachment Thread, vol.1 - "WMD"
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
A Bashiok… Achievement?Posted 2 Feb 2012 by
I think some people will take great pleasure in making Bashiok a loot pinata. It makes me wonder what special skills his in-game manifestation will take. I have a feeling we might see such skills as “ban hammer” and “stunning sarcasm.”
It also makes me interested in seeing thepiece we’re bound to have later once we see his cuddly avatar in-game.
In related twitter news, let Bashiok know what Diablo site you enjoy going to the most by tweeting back to him! #diiinet (our twitter) or diablo.incgamers.com.
Oh, and if you haven’t already, you can follow incgamer’s diablo twitter to get updates on articles instantly!
Correction: It appears that people including me were wrong about the tweets! Check the feed swarmed with inc posters: Link
All I can say is… twitter is hard. Thanks for pointing out the real-time feed, Puppetstrings.