Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
This show covers numerous changes made in Patch 2.1.1, then focuses intently on fixes and changes needed for the Realm of Trials and Greater Rifts. Why not more player control in selecting the level, competitive PvPvE Grifting, running lower Grifts for Leaderboard record times, etc. Featuring Rankil, N3rdwards, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment […]
- Toughness is Useless at Higher Greater Rifts?
- Off-Topic in the OTF
- Metallica set to play BlizzCon 2014
- RoS: How are you Witch Doctors doing?
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- So, do you all still talk politics here?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread
- Most annoying achievements you have farmed for
- Skill-less tournament (3rd edition)
- Guardian Predator - Fire Hunter Druid
- Creating socketed weapon fail
A Bashiok… Achievement?Posted 2 Feb 2012 by
I think some people will take great pleasure in making Bashiok a loot pinata. It makes me wonder what special skills his in-game manifestation will take. I have a feeling we might see such skills as “ban hammer” and “stunning sarcasm.”
It also makes me interested in seeing thepiece we’re bound to have later once we see his cuddly avatar in-game.
In related twitter news, let Bashiok know what Diablo site you enjoy going to the most by tweeting back to him! #diiinet (our twitter) or diablo.incgamers.com.
Oh, and if you haven’t already, you can follow incgamer’s diablo twitter to get updates on articles instantly!
Correction: It appears that people including me were wrong about the tweets! Check the feed swarmed with inc posters: Link
All I can say is… twitter is hard. Thanks for pointing out the real-time feed, Puppetstrings.