The issue of class balance is a constant debate for the community and the developers. Are the classes even? Can they be?
- Are Themed Sets Lootable from Kadala?
- Left the Troll Cave
- Diablo 3 DPS Meter: Essential or the Worst Thing…
- Have a Diablo 3 desktop?
- Ladder / leaderboards / tiered rifts are very likely…
- RNG leads to Diablo 3 Forum unrest
- Introducing Blizzard\'s Diablo 3 Theorycraft…
- Barbarians of the Physical Realm
- Any more info about ladders/tiered rifts?
- Legacy legendary vs new one
- What would you do if you discovered a possible…
- Reaper of Souls Easter Egg: Infernal Bovine Secret…
Diablo III Becomes Fastest-Selling PC Game EverPosted 23 May 2012by
I am not surprised when I see the numbers at all. My guess was that Diablo 3 would sell at least 4 million copies day 1 so I was not that wrong in my prediction. In the first day Blizzard sold 3.5 million copies of Diablo 3 and this did not include the WoW Annual pass with its 1.2 million subscribers. One week later and there are more than 6.3 million people playing Diablo 3 and it is still growing. The game placed itself as the fastest selling PC game ever and Amazon’s most pre ordered PC game ever.
“Regarding today’s announcement, we recognize that setting a new launch record is a big achievement,” Morhaime continued. “However, we’re especially proud of the gameplay feedback we’ve received from players worldwide. We’re pleased that Diablo III has lived up to players’ high expectations, and we’re looking forward to welcoming more players into Sanctuary in the days ahead.”