Last week Blizzard replied to questions about the goal of Greater Rifts and how they are balanced. Here’s the meat of last week’s address: Today he returned to that thread and added a couple of replies about what sort of changes we might see for the future of Greater Rifts. Greater Rift Changes Coming: Less […]
Diablo 3 Podcast conversation about multiplayer co-op issues in Diablo 3. What are the benefits of playing with others? Should there be more party skill bonuses? Why are the Diablo 3 clan tools so meh? The curse of the double-Unity requirement. Show features Aahzmodius, Wolfpaq, and Flux. Click through for approximate segment starting times: 0:30 […]
- This side up on that’s about age or 56 or 57
- What are your favorite gems?
- Silent Blues = Blizzard is Preparing for Blizzcon
- Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum…
- What Was Your Best Drop Today?
- Patriarch Dervish, Whirlwind Barbarian (Exceptional…
- Danger Side Effects of Neuro3X YOU MUST READ FIRST!!!
- 2014 Football World Championship thread
- A "Could Be Useful" Amulet - Item Find Thread August…
- Most epic piece of classic/romantic music ?
- RoS: How are you Crusaders doing?
- Berzerk and....Berzerk and...Berzerk and what?
Diablo III Becomes Fastest-Selling PC Game EverPosted 23 May 2012 by
I am not surprised when I see the numbers at all. My guess was that Diablo 3 would sell at least 4 million copies day 1 so I was not that wrong in my prediction. In the first day Blizzard sold 3.5 million copies of Diablo 3 and this did not include the WoW Annual pass with its 1.2 million subscribers. One week later and there are more than 6.3 million people playing Diablo 3 and it is still growing. The game placed itself as the fastest selling PC game ever and Amazon’s most pre ordered PC game ever.
“Regarding today’s announcement, we recognize that setting a new launch record is a big achievement,” Morhaime continued. “However, we’re especially proud of the gameplay feedback we’ve received from players worldwide. We’re pleased that Diablo III has lived up to players’ high expectations, and we’re looking forward to welcoming more players into Sanctuary in the days ahead.”